Chapter 6: Further Away

Once again he knocked me out cold. I could feel the movement but I just couldn't bring myself to wake up. I really thought about it since I already had a plan but all I needed to do was risk it. If I could get my body to gain back it's conscious then I will just knock this guy out. He was running really fast, I'm surprised he could carry both of us. I then felt the sun shine in my eyes. This was a good sign my body was finally waking up! At last, I opened my eyes.

He was running really fast, I looked around my surroundings and noticed that he was carrying me and Seunbin.
(How you should imagine it) ( •ω• )

(Moving on back to the story)

: In this position I could make him trip, but I could possibly wound Seunbin, who am I kidding? I've done enough damage to him.

I bit Weixiu's hand and covered his eyes as I bit his hand. He shouted in pain and then tripped letting go of me. I quickly picked myself and stole his dagger and grabbed Seunbin away from him. —"You pesky little shit!" He growled as rubbed his hand on his shirt. "Whatever you plan to do with us will not happen! I won't let you hurt us. You're at disadvantage here, you follow us and you'll be seen by the public." I protected Seunbin with my body and pointed the dagger at him whilst making eye contact not letting him go away from my sight. I sly smirk he put on, I squinted my eyes. —"Let's see if you can find your way out of here. You're far away from your own home and we're we last were at! Allow me to explain once again. Where I'm taking you, you will not die. You won't even get hurt. You just need to trust me detective. I am not this mindless killer who is hungry for blood, I actually have a purpose to do so. If you let me take you to where I need to go, then everything will be alright." He said as he was inching himself closer to me.

"No! I don't need to go anywhere! Where I need to go is back home! I have you here and I know by just talking to you your actions won't change! You're set to be on a death sentence, that's what you achieved for becoming a cannibal and a murderer." I said with panic in my voice, I was stressing. I can't trust this guy and far more tolerate talking to him and doing what he says! ... —"You're scared and I get it. Just trust me." He said once more. I didn't have a choice... But I could make a choice. "...no, I just won't. NO!"
I launched myself at him, it seems that I managed to stab him! I kept stabbing his arm until he kicked me away. —"I see. You'll do this the hard way, then the hard way it is."
He held his shoulder, his pain meant nothing to me. His killings meant nothing to me, I will not care about his death. He ran at me and kicked me to the ground. I landed on my back letting go of the dagger, before he could run away I pulled his leg with all my arm strength. He tried to kick me but I moved my face out of the way, I got on top of him putting his arms behind his back. I removed his belt and tied his hands with it, at that moment I snatched the dagger away. "I want the federals to kill you on the electric chair, so you'll be coming with us."

He growled with anger and was moving a lot.

—"I would have let you survive you know?! YOU and your STUPID FRIEND! I will get out of here even if it means hunting you down... I won't let them kill me...they won't kill me" as he was just shouting at me he started to whisper to himself. —"LET ME GO NOW! LET GO OF ME! YIU DON'T UNDERSTAND ME AT ALL!"

I really didn't think this through...

"Then explain to me. Do you work for anyone? Is this some sort of thing where your life is at risk?" I asked him, looking directly at his eyes. He desperately nodded his head. "...ugh!" I sighed in frustration. "If I trust you, you're going to need to do some things for me."
At the end I ended up trusting that guy. But I wasn't going to let him roam around freely, so I tied his hands up with the blindfold he had on Seunbin and i put the belt on his neck not too tightly around him. Seunbin had finally gained consciousness,  —"uh- where am I?" Seunbin asked as he looked around. —"Almost to our location, where I need to take both of you." Weixiu answered him. I could see a confused little smile on Seunbin's face but what I was doing was for the best of us. "Come on and start walking, I thought you said there was no time to lose." I told Weixiu. He rolled his eyes and started to lead us away to this place.

Since he woke up at 5AM I really felt sleepy but I needed to concentrate. "I would like to know more about the people who want us and want you dead." I asked Weixiu. He kept on walking and stood quiet, I looked over at Seunbin and gave him an annoyed expression. "Who does this guy think he is?" I said to him in Korean. Seunbin giggled at my comment.
—"We will be there in just a few more minutes you don't need to make small talk nor do I need to answer your stupid little questions." Weixiu said annoyed. Still, I would like for my questions to be answered if this was the interrogation room he would be dead.

I still held on the belt and followed as he walked, I had given the dagger to Seunbin just in case this guy tried anything. "Weixiu, this question is very important so I need you to answer it." —"FINE what is it?" He answered pretty annoyed. "Again, who is waiting for you at this location." —"My village is, my pack. Ever since they found out that you were right on my tail, they ordered me to go and get you. Not to kill you but to show an important artifact to all of us." "I'm not buying that!" I quickly pinned him to the ground, I grabbed the dagger away from Seunbin and then pointed it to Weixiu's neck.
"You've done nothing but LIE!" I shouted at him as I was about to stab him. He started to laugh, I stopped myself from stabbing him and looked at him. —"It's too late now! This WHOLE forest is filled with every single one of my members, yes you're right. YOU'RE ALWAYS RIGHT. YOU ARE DYING!" Suddenly, a bunch of wolf people arose from the bushes and behind trees, they had their own weapons in their hands and stared at us. I would have used Weixiu as bait but I wasn't quick enough to grab him. He was helped out with taking out the rope off his neck and hands.

—"You made a mistake trying to even find us and trying to kill me. You won't be heard of ever again you can kiss my face goodbye. I've had enough of you, I'm so sick of you and your stupid friend's face. I will kill both of you MYSELF!"
He raised another dagger at us, I shut my eyes closed hugging Seunbin as tight as I could.