Tour:

@WWJoy: backstage shenanigans 🤘

"Shut the door before someone walks by!" I whispered indignantly.

"But that's half the fun," Ashton replied before shutting the door to the supplies closet shutting us in complete darkness, "fuck, I didn't think that through."

I ran my hand along the wall I had been leaning against, "Where's the fucking light?"

There was a loud crash, then I heard Ashton start giggling. When I finally found the switch, the dull light illuminated the space enough for me to see Ashton sprawled out of the floor. He was a laughing mess of limbs and mops.

"How did you manage that in the ten seconds the light was off?" I say through my giggles. We managed to untangle him from the mops and various cleaning supplies, and just as I was helping him get up in the cramped space, the door started opening. Our eyes blew wide in fear. I immediately dropped Ashton's hand causing him to crash back to the floor while I plastered myself to the wall hidden behind the opening door.

"Ash?" Michael's confused voice rang though the small room, "Why the fuck are you on the floor? Also why the fuck are you in a fucking storage closet?"

"Oh, Micky, perfect, could you help me up? I'm a little stuck, and to answer your question I just wanted to meditate in the peace and quiet."

I listened as Michael explained that sound check was in twenty minutes, so Ashton should be quick. I heard a grunting that must have been Michael helping Ashton to his feet.

Then Michael said, "Ok, well I'll let you be, but make sure you're out on time."

"For sure," Ashton responded before closing the door, "Fuck that was close," He whispered to me.

"I literally almost peed my pants, Ashton!" I whisper yelled at him.

He giggled as he took a step towards me, closing the gap between us.

"No," I whispered indigently, "I refuse to do anything with you right now after Michael just almost caught us!"

We snuck out of the closet one at a time, and I headed over to my dressing room while Ashton walked in the other direction towards catering.

I walked into our dressing room to find that the majority of my band were lounging around waiting to be called up for our sound check. Something that we added when 5sos joined were sound check passes. It's just a small group of fans who get to do a mini Q&A and see a few random songs for both our and 5sos's sound check. The guys go first because oBviOuSlY we're the main act.

"Hey what day is it again?" Daisy asked from were she was laying on the floor with her feet sticking up in the air against the back of one of the couches.

"It's October third," I replied while pulling out my phone.

"Fuck yeah it is," Daisy giggled.

"What?" I asked.