0.5 The Caramel Cafe

@ashtonirwin

❤️ liked by @calumhood and others

@ashtonirwin the question is... is the cup small or am I gigantic?

///////////////IVY'S POV/////////////////

February 23, 2019

*ring* *ring* *ring*

My phone rang in my back pocket for a second, before I grabbed it to see an unknown caller.

"Hello?" I said hesitantly.

"Hey," an Australian voice replied, "I was gonna text, but I decided this would be easier... it's Luke by the way"

I huffed out a laugh, "Hey, Luke, what's up."

"I called to take you up on that coffee offer. I know it's been over a week since you offered, but I was hoping the offer still stands even though I'm shitty at getting back to people."

"Omg yes! I have been craving coffee a shit ton lately, and I totally get it, me and the girls have been swamped lately. If you send me your address I can find somewhere kinda between us. I consider myself some type of coffee connoisseur."

"Ok sounds perfect! I'm actually walking into Mike's house right now, so I need to go now, but I'll text you my address and see you this weekend!"

Before I could respond I heard muffled yelling on the other line. I heard a muffled Michael yelling at Luke, "You fuckwad who are you talking to! You better not be planning on cheating on Sierra, because I love her more than I love you and I will beat your ass for her!"

Then I heard Luke responding to a seemingly fuming Mike, "Dude chill the fuck out, it's Ivy."

"Did you just say Ivy?" a new voice added to the very weird conversation.

"Yes, Ash," Luke sighed.

I then heard Ashton yell, "Michael, why would you give Luke Ivy's number, and not me? I was the one who asked for it, you dick."

I heard Michael respond, "I don't remember you asking me for her number, besides I didn't even give Luke her number, and all I remember is you being all whiny and annoying about you being a dick, and then us talking about Calum and Roy fucking."

Calum screamed from what seemed to be further in the house because I could barely hear him through the phone, "Oh my god can't yall just drop it you fuckers!"

"Um, Luke, I think I'm gonna go and let y'all talk this one out yourselves," I said into the phone.

"Yeah sorry about that Ivy. I'll talk to you later, ok?" Luke said.

Right before the call disconnected I heard a slightly horrified Ashton say, "Oh shit was she still-" then the call disconnected.

"Well that was weird," I said into the apartment that I share with Beth and Olivia.