0.3 The Flashback (pt2)

INSTAGRAM:

Ivy:

❤️ liked by @ashtonirwin and 7,420 others@the

@the.ivy.midday First sound check of the @5sos tour! Sheffield, here we come!
#middaydisco #drummerthingz #soundslivefeelslive

Daisy:

❤️ liked by @steven_bennett and 8,069 others@the

@the.daisy.disco  We had the most fun playing a little outdoor gig in the park before the show for the @5sos SLFL tour at the Sheffield Arena tonight! 😝 Loads of love to all!!!

/////////////IVY'S POV /////////////

"I'm genuinely gonna piss myself"

"Oh my god Ivy don't be so dramatic we'll be fine," Daisy responded.

We were sitting in the car watching buildings go by as we approached the Sheffield Arena. Today would be our first day on tour with 5sos, and I was shitting myself. The only crowds Daisy and I have been in front of were from our school or little venues throughout Texas. So needless to say me and Daisy have been one big puddle of anxiety and excitement for the past week. Once it became April the absolute terror started to set in. We had been practicing nonstop and once it had set in that we would be playing arenas in a matter of days... let's just say our practices weren't very focused.

When the car pulled into the arena, we jumped out and started to help with our equipment. We had about two hours to wander around before soundcheck, so we decided to go to a coffee shop down the street and just relax before the insanity began. We sat sipping our drinks, not really paying attention to who was walking in and out of the coffee shop until we heard someone clearing their throat above us.

"Oh!" I let out a startled noise as I looked up at the bassist of the band we had yet to meet.

"Hey, so sorry if I'm interrupting something, but I recognized you and thought I'd introduce myself!" Calum Hood said with a bright smile.

Daisy gestured to the open seat and replied, "Yeah of course! It's so nice to finally meet you, I'm Daisy." She stuck out her hand for Calum to shake.

"It's great to finally meet you, I've actually just been listening to your new EP, A Place In This World. My god, you know how to write music! Oh, and I'm Calum by the way."