0.6 The Messages

livquinn:

❤️ Liked by @beth_is_mommy and others@livquinn this is what happens when @bethmoore and I get left unsupervised :)

@livquinn this is what happens when @bethmoore and I get left unsupervised :)

///////Instagram DMs/////////

(Feb 24, 2019) Ashton Irwin requested to chat:

(@ashtonirwin) Hey Ivy!

(@ashtonirwin) I know that we didn't end on the best of notes. The last time we talked confused me just as much as it helped.

(@ashtonirwin) Anyway I don't know if you'll even look at this, but after I talked to Michael and figured out you weren't actually 16 when I kissed you I don't feel as creepy now even just talking to you

(@ashtonirwin) I guess I just wanted to apologize to you for all this stupid shit

(@ashtonirwin) I wanted to reach out and see if you want to go get coffee and actually talk this out because I'm still confused.

////////////////IVY'S POV///////////////

I left the notification from Ashton alone for a few days before I actually opened the message and read it all. Let's just say I was in an awkward position when I finally read them.

"Morning" Niall's deep morning voice greeted me.

I smiled at his fucking adorable face and leaned over to give him a soft good morning kiss after putting my phone on the nightstand.

"Mornin', babe," I said softly.

He shifted over in bed to wrap his arms around me, "Let's just have a day in today. I don't wanna do anything outside of this bed. Well besides getting some food, but other than that we can stay here all day" he leaned in and kissed me again, and I melted into his touch. Let's just say I quickly forgot about the messages I'd opened a few minutes before...

It was a few hours later, and Niall and I were still in his bed lazily making out and laughing, until I suddenly remembered.

I sat bolt upright in bed, "Fuck!"

A shocked Niall looked up at me and asked, "What the fuck? What's wrong?"

I jumped out of bed and quickly rummaged through my bag I had brought with me yesterday, " I completely forgot that we have a meeting with management today. What time is it Ni?"

"Umm," he glanced down at his watch and responded, " it's 11:13."

I took a deep breath, "ok I have to be there by noon and it's only a thirty-minute drive so I should be fine. Unfortunately, I definitely don't have time to shower, so I'll show up smelling like sex, but there's no getting around that."

Niall started laughing, "It's like I marked you with my sex scent."

"Ew Niall that's disgusting! You didn't fucking mark me."