Chapter 59 - Final (1)

Start from the beginning

Of course you want to debut, everyone in this place wants to debut.

Although it was absurd that those words were said with such effort and with such serious eyes, I understood what he wanted to say.

Judging from yesterday's situation, his family will somehow try to oppose him taking this path.

Those words are deeper than the surface.

"I want to hear why."

"Yes..."

While I looked back at Kang Siwoo with a smile, he calmly continued speaking.

"I went up to every stage thinking it would be my last. In the first place, I thought I'd regret choosing this path. I never had expectations... but recently, I've been thinking.. "

Kang Siwoo made eye contact with me.

"I have a chance."

Kang Siwoo, who was predicted to be eliminated, survived.

He, who thought each stage would be his last, advanced to the finals.

"So I also can be greedy."

"You can be greedy, Hyung."

It's a natural emotion, but Kang Siwoo has never been greedy. Although desperate to perform, he ran with no hope. He automatically assumed he had no chance, and so did others.

But just a spark of a chance made him want to prove to the world, prove to his father, and most of all, prove to himself.

He spoke in a determined voice, relieving any tension in his face.

"I will kill my role as the center."

Kang Siwoo continued speaking with a faint smile.

"I'll do everything I can to make this a great stage. Will you trust me?"

"..."

"I can do it."

I nodded and answered Kang Siwoo's words.

"I know."

In my memory, Kang Siwoo failed in the first round of selection ceremony, only standing through Lee Junhyuks vacant position.

He stands in my memory as just another trainee, but watching him stand before me, I could tell he's speicial.

* * *

On the day of the finals, Stardust Project had only one final episode left.

In various communities, similar posts have been pouring in.

[What are the chances of my kid, Kang Siwoo debuting?]

-25%

-10%?

-lets be real it's less than 30%

-His ranking hasn't really increased.

-Prepare yourselves Siwoo fans

-Unless he makes a total turnaround in the last stage, nope.

ㅠㅠ Why isn't there anyone who says he will? ㅠㅠㅠ

└Its over for him

└ He just honestly doesn't have a shot

└I can't refute this, and I'm crying.