22.- Chase in Another World

Start from the beginning

Now, more than ever, he understood Aizawa. A few months ago, during a private conversation at school during a break, Aizawa had taken him aside to talk. At that moment, All Might had been concerned, thinking he was referring to Izuku Midoriya, but soon realized it was about Sakura. After all, he was her legal guardian.

"Probably just talking to the wind, because you're the best example of ignoring limits," said Aizawa, carefully observing All Might's skeletal body, showing signs of overexertion in battle. "I've been informed that Sakura spends a lot of time studying and hours in the hospital. I recognize that her devotion to helping and trying to adapt to this world is admirable. She's stronger than she lets on."

"Yes, young Sakura is very intelligent. She often comes to me for help with the videos that young Midoriya has shown her, and she asks me to teach her some techniques," responded All Might with a broad smile, feeling a deep sense of pride at the thought that his philosophy might be being passed on to Sakura.

"All Might," Aizawa's dry, sardonic tone made All Might's smile fade. "I don't want to sound like a bad person, but someone has to say it. From what I observe, Sakura has a tendency to push her limits, and you're only reinforcing that bad behavior." Seeing his cheerful companion fall silent, Aizawa sighed, resigned. "It's not entirely bad to push boundaries; that's how one grows stronger. But she needs to slow down. Have you ever wondered when was the last time she lived a day like a normal citizen and not like a ninja? Sakura is very emotional, even by the standards of ninjas in her world. It's not bad at all, but I believe that unless she's constantly striving to appear 'fine', all that effort could break her. I can't be with her all the time, monitoring her pace. She has the opportunity to live like the kids in this world."

In the end, he will try to be a good mentor. He clenched his fists in impotence. The One for All is gone, Sakura is in trouble, and he can only watch without being able to do anything as they torture her to extract information.

The surprise and horror did not end there; They witnessed how a certain Kai took Tsuyu with bad intentions, but the scene took an unexpected turn when Sakura transformed her crying and sadness into lust and a mischievous gleam in her eyes. The bomb exploded when Sakura revealed that her first sexual encounter was with her shinobi teacher.

A knot formed in All Might's stomach as he tried to avoid thinking about how old Sakura must have been when that happened. Despite graduating at the age of twelve, she's now the same age as Midoriya and the others. She's just a kid! Around him, people started murmuring.

"It's a whore," said one of the villains in the room with amusement.

All Might and Hawks exchanged looks of disgust, mentally noting the villain's features to ensure he gets his comeuppance once they can get out of this situation. Seeing the unflinching expression on Hawks' face, All Might felt a chill run down his spine. It was as if Hawks somehow understood the complexity of the situation with Sakura. All Might reflected on the fact that being the symbol of peace doesn't mean being naive or ignorant of the darker realities of heroism. He acknowledged that there were heroes who did undercover work and dirty government missions. In that sense, Hawks, as a member of the Hero Association, wasn't much different.

Hawks wasn't lying when he claimed he volunteered to escort Sakura. The first time he saw her fight in the stadium, his expert eye caught the subtleties of her seemingly "sloppy" movements, silently suggesting that she was holding back her true power. This intrigued him, but he soon dismissed the puzzle as not that interesting. However, his interest was piqued again when he saw her on the news. While patrolling, all television screens switched to the same news report, showing Sakura amidst the chaos, with All for One facing All Might and a burning flame in her eyes. He was surprised to see her skillset; he knew she was hiding something! What he didn't expect was to discover she was from another world, which opened up a world of possibilities in his mind, especially when she displayed her ability to be immortal in front of the cameras.