"Hey, it's my bike!"

"Wait, don't undo that, asshat." John smacked Smii7y's hand as he tried to pull his glove fully off. "You wanna just calm down? How much sugar, or caffeine have you had?"

"Plenty enough. I had 5 energy drinks in the past hour and a half." 

"SMII7Y!"

"Wut?"

"WHY-?"

He simply shrugged and went back to trying to take Johns glove. Guess that's better than trying to cause probably illegal mischief elsewhere.

"I can probably fit this back onto the bike for the drive home, that or Smit can drive that Ducati back and grab his trailer." Grizzy said, quite amused by Smit's very sudden switch in behaviour. He was no longer edgy, and quiet, but more acting like a child. Wait, how did he get the shifter-?

"I don't think Smit should go anywhere right now."

"I can drive."

"And run some innocent civilian crossing the street over?"

"I can do that too."

"Smii7y are you okay, your literally shaking so bad-." John began but was cut off by Smit.

"I'm fine. I think."

"That's fine, just take him elsewhere and I'll find Eli." Grizzy said as he meandered away. 

"Aye Aye Captain." John huffed as he turned towards Smit, who was now not very concerned with undoing his gloves. Now he stood and stared at Grizzy leaving, before flipping up his own visor so he could look at John with those beautiful eyes of his.

John would never get old of Smit's appearance. He looked so different from his personality it was kind of jarring, but he was hot, at least from what John could tell.

At first John only thought he loved Smit for his personality, which would have still been true if he wasn't so starstruck by his appearance as well. There was no helping him at this point. His mismatched skin tone, and eventually reversed freckles on parts of his skin always left John in awe of his beauty.

How could anyone think he's a monster?

A mystery John would never be able to solve.

Johns mind then drifted back to Puffer. John hated feeling a little bit of remorse for Puffer, but what if he was actually never involved, and never even knew? Smii7y said His gang found him, not Puffer himself, but maybe he led them onto him? Of course John would never truly know what happened because either party could be lying, but highly doubted due to Smits reaction that he was.

But something was not adding up. Why would Puffer want to be friends with Smit still if he could sell him out? Maybe John should investigate more, as much as he didn't like Puffer, he didn't seem like the random violence type. He could probably get answers out of him.

John put his attention back on Smii7y, who didn't wander away, but actually got closer, practically snuggled up to him playing what looked to be Crossy Road on his phone.

John flipped his own visor up, but when he moved Smit giggled or made something around the noise, so he stopped moving and let Smit do what he wanted. As cute as that noise was, he didn't want to upset him.

Angry giggles. He concluded, he was telling him to 'stop fucking moving I'm comfy.' basically.

he would never understand this man.

~~ A/N ~~

Im thinking of adding other YouTubers, more like motovloggers, just not shipped with anyone. I'll just say now that there is going to be a lot of characters if I keep up, I want the world to feel huge in perspective.

Also, any other ships? Im using the characters as only a base, and a name, so I'm open to shipping any of the other characters so far in the future. Just remember there will be more!

~~ Fun fact! ~~

John is not the main character of the story technically. Smii7y is, John is just the character you see the story from. Smii7y will never get a POV in this book because you're not supposed to know what he's thinking, that was my whole intention of writing it from Johns POV. Smii7y is supposed to be the weird, and mysterious. 

thanks for reading my very long fun fact!

~ Sincerely, Winter.