Otaku Makes Her Appearance!

Start from the beginning

"I refuse to believe someone like you is the prince of this Host Club!" She pointed, continuing to yell. She's so loud, please stop. Saiki stared at the floor as the girl yelled insults at Tamaki. Surely he decomposed by now. Saiki felt slight pity for the blonde. There, there, Tamaki.

"I don't suppose you are..." Kyoya put a hand on his chin in thought. The dark-blonde gasped.

"It's you... Kyoya!" The girl ran to hug Kyoya, stepping on Tamaki's lifeless body in the process. Ouch, that's rough.

~~~

"My name is Renge Houshakuji and I am transferring to Ouran Academy's first year class A tomorrow." She smiled. Oh, great. So, she's going to be in our class. Not ideal, her voice levels are enough to make my ears ring for the rest of the day. Not to mention she has an obsession with anime and cosplay. This is her reason for even coming here, as Kyoya resembles a character she so deeply fell in love with. Please go cause trouble somewhere else. My days have been slightly peaceful recently, but I sense a feeling that I should feel threatened by this girl. Tamaki yells, pulling Saiki out of his thoughts.

"Otaku!" Tamaki pointed.

"Otaku?!" Hikaru blinked in confusion.

"I've never seen one!" Kaoru cried.

Saiki blinked, not shocked at all. Her thoughts are all, 'Kyoya's so handsome! My prince! My love!' so she's completely convinced that she loves him... But she doesn't even know him. Saiki sighed.

"Oh wow, Kyoya is the director of this club? I've made up my mind! I'm going to be the manager of the Host Club!" Renge stated. 'She's not listening...'

******

It was the next day at Ouran Academy. Everything was normal. Well, at least I hoped it was. But then again, it's never normal in this school, or the Host Club, especially with this new manager. She decided to change all of our host type's to give us a dark side. I wasn't really paying attention when she told me mine. It was along the lines of the 'shut-out kuudere who refuses to let anyone in his heart.' Good grief, I can't tell which is worse. Saiki sat down with a cup of coffee, ignoring the weird conversation the twins and Tamaki were immersing themselves in. Something about charming girls using their height advantages. Either way, Saiki didn't care. ...I should really start listening more. Saiki lifted his head when Honey joined him on the couch, Takashi following right behind.

"Ku-chan!! I don't like this new character stuff!" He cried as he held onto Kusuo's arm.

"Careful, I have coffee... But I'm not fond of it either." He sighs as he puts the coffee down on the table.

"I don't wanna do it anymore~! What about you, Takashi...?" Honey questions, wiping a tear from his eye.

"I don't understand, but I'll do it." The tall man states. Honey pouted as Takashi stroked his blonde hair.

"I don't wanna act mean! That's not me at all!"

"Yeah, do you like anything about it, Kusuo?" Takashi questioned. No. It's not necessary... putting up an act. Saiki thinks for a moment. People should just be themselves.

"Well, I like people who stay true to themselves." Kusuo shakes his head before looking at his tall friend.

"Hm." Was all he said. 'That's sweet.' The three turned their heads when they see the twins approaching.