Part 26-Awakened Demon Hybrid

(3rd pov)
As the battle between the hashira and upper ranks raged on, Kagaya Ubuyashiki vigilantly observed the events unfold using the kasugai crows equipped with Yushiro's blindfold ability. He had instructed the demon slayers of all ranks to remain alert and prepared for any situation. Shinobu and Muichiro were safely retrieved by the kakushi and received immediate medical treatment from Tamayo and Yushiro. However, Yamato has been rendered unconscious and is transforming into a demon, urging the demon slayers to act quickly and efficiently to contain the situation.

Two brave kakushi were summoned by Kagaya with a mission to bring Yamato back and treat him, while Tanjiro and his friends joined the battle against the upper ranks, showing their courage and determination to protect those around them.
The two Kakushi nodded and immediately set out to the village. They were given a syringe that contained a powerful drug that would effectively force Yamato cells to be suppressed, preventing him from awakening his demon form. By the time they arrived at the village, barely anything was left standing.

In the intense battle between the Hashiras and demons, the Stone Hashira was fiercely engaged in combat with the Upper One Demon, while the Wind Hashira provided support with their skills. Meanwhile, the Mist Hashira fought fiercely against the formidable Upper-Rank Four, each unleashing their unique techniques and strategies in an effort to gain the upper hand. An ugly and grotesque demon with a muscular upper torso that has no arms and resembles an armless statue growing from a porcelain vase, similar to a djinn. His midsection is a red-violet color while his lower half, or his tail is black. He had multiple infant-like hands that line along his head and back which he can retract at will. His face was even more distorted, with large green-lipped mouths located where one would expect his eyes to be located, and his actual eyes were located vertically from one another on his face; one eye appeared in the constantly open bottom mouth and the other was seated at the center of his forehead.

 His face was even more distorted, with large green-lipped mouths located where one would expect his eyes to be located, and his actual eyes were located vertically from one another on his face; one eye appeared in the constantly open bottom mouth...

(The New Upper Rank Four Gyokko)
As Yuichiro faced off against the demon, he was taken aback by the creature's incredible power. With a flick of its wrist from its mini tiny hands, it summoned multiple pots that shot out sharp water tentacles, each one precise and deadly. The force of the water was so strong that a single touch could tear flesh. Yuichiro's heart raced as he dodged left and right, trying to avoid the attack. He lunged forward, sword in hand, aiming to decapitate the demon - but it was too quick. In a flash, it moved into a different pot, ready to strike again.

The battlefield was set ablaze as Tanjiro and his group clashed with the clones of the new upper-rank three Hantengu. These clones were no ordinary demons, as each one had a distinct personality and blood art that made them a formidable foe. The slayers were on their toes, trying to outsmart and overpower their enemies. Tanjiro and Genya were locked in fierce combat with the Anger and Sorrow clone, unleashing their electric staff and spear to land a devastating blow. Nezuko and Kanao were engaged in a graceful yet intense battle with the Pleasure clone, wielding a leaf fan to defend themselves against their deadly attacks. Meanwhile, Zenitsu and Inouske were risking everything to take down the Joy clone. It was a battle for survival, and the stakes couldn't be higher.