Part 8-The Hashira Meeting

(Yamato pov)

(Yamato Kamado/Kibutsuji The Sun Hashira)I almost arrived at the location where the meeting would take place today

I almost arrived at the location where the meeting would take place today. Kaguya called in an emergency hashira meeting. It must be very serious if he summons all of us here urgently.

As I arrived at the meeting spot. I saw one of the hashira is already here.
Yamato: "Yo, Tengen" I called to him.

(Tengen Uzui The Sound Hashira)Tengen: "Yamato, still flashy as always," he said while doing a pose

Tengen: "Yamato, still flashy as always," he said while doing a pose.
Yamato: "Hmm, so where are the others? "I looked around but didn't see anyone.
Tengen: "Don't know, I just got here myself."
???: "So you two are the only ones here, the others must be running late."
We both turned to see who was talking.
Yamato: "Hello Iguro."

(Obanai Iguro The Serpent Hashira)Iguro: "Oh, it's you

Iguro: "Oh, it's you. I'm surprised the master has let you off your leash" he pointed to me, but I'm used to his insults.
Yamato: "Nice to see you too" while ignoring the insult.
Iguro: "Hmph whatever, so where are the others, there's no way they wouldn't be here after the master has declared an emergency meeting?."
Yamato: "For once you and I agree on something."
We heard footsteps approaching and we saw another hashira appearing, I looked and saw that Kanae was approaching us.
Tengen: "Hello kocho, you took your time getting here, but not as flashy as me of course."