Chapter 2: A chill wind blows

Start from the beginning

Rias: Is this cake for me?

Y/n: Yeah, Rias. I never forget about your favorite cake besides the color of the strawberry matched your hair color.

Rias then blushes at his words because he knows that something in him wanted to say but he has to to keep it until the time is right. Then after school, Y/n was walking home from his new school then he was glad that he punished the perverted trio by watching Boku No Piko.

As he was walking, he'd turned around sees a woman with long navel hair, red suit, and a golden necklace. He knows that a fallen angel.

Y/n: (Fallen angel?) Speak your name, fallen

???: I'm Kalawarner. And I need your help.

Y/n: Huh? You want my help?

Kalawarner: Yes. I lied that my comrade, Dohnaseek, that I have to kill a stray devil but I need your help to set me, Raynare, and Mittelt free.

Y/n: And your asking me, the heir to the Frostia family, for help?

Kalawarner then begins to tear up and begin to cry. Y/n was feeling bad for her despite being a fallen angel. He walks to to her and hugged her to make her feel better.

Y/n: Alright, I'll set You and the other two free but let's head to my house. We'll talk about it there and discuss how we'll rescue them tomorrow.

Kalawarner: (Crying) T-thank you.

Y/n and Kalawarner walked home together and while they're walking back to his house, someone was watching him. This mysterious woman looked at him and lick her lips.

 This mysterious woman looked at him and lick her lips

???: Looks like that I found him.

Then she followed him.

At his house, Y/n brings Kalawarner back to his house but he had to talk to his peerage. He begins to explain why Kalawarner found him because she needed his help. Then Tatsumi then said to him.

Tatsumi: Wait. So, we have to rescue this Raynare and Mittelt person?

Y/n: Yes, Tatsumi. I wanted to help them like I helped Katerea from she was injured.

Wendy: Are we going to have new members, big brother?

He looks at wendy and smiles at her.

Y/n: Let them decide if they want to join us, Wendy.

So Y/n showed Kalawarner where she's going to sleep in the guest bedroom, before he could leave she hold his shoulders and looked at him.

Kalawarner: Thank you for agreeing to help my sisters.

Y/n: No problem. But after that, maybe, you and your sisters can join my Peerage but I'll let you guys think about it.

He then walks away to his room while Kalawarner is thinking about his choice. At his room, he was calling his parents through his magic.

Carla: Hi son. How's the human world?

Y/n: It's great and I managed to meet Sona and Rias today.

Carla: That's wonderful! So, did anything else happen?

Y/n then explain about the three female fallen angels are being forced to kill Issei before he meets Kalawarner and he told her that they'll have to decide to join his Peerage. After he told his mom, he hanged up and sees a black cat outside of his house.

He walks out of his house and gently picked up the cat and bring it to his house and takes care of the cat. Grayfia then told him that the cat is female.

Y/n: Grayfia, when's the new maid is going to be here?

Grayfia: Tomorrow after school, Master.

Y/n: Good.

Then everyone was at the dinner room with their dinner they made. After they're done eating, he went to his bathroom and decided to take a shower. While he showering, he started to have a weird feeling about the cat he brought in.

Y/n: (Why'd I have a feeling that cat wanna rape me?)

After he's done showering, he brush his teeth and puts on his night shirt. When he gets on his bed, the cat hopped on his bed and both of them went to bed.

(Hope you guys enjoyed it. ReeganNichol, could you help me with the next chapter of this story and what's the title should be called?)