CHAPTER 7

As what kriger said earlier, the upcoming event is now finally making itself known. People all around are helping put up garlands, some are hanging lanterns, there are quite a large number of circuses around the town square.

Winter has been marveling at the sight since they came out of the Merchant guild. Yes, she learned that it was a merchant guild earlier before they leave.

"gusto mo bang maglibot libot muna? Wala naman na tayong kaylangan gawin ngayon."

Tanong ni Victor sa anak na kanina pa namamangha sa mga nakikita sa paligid. Tanging tango lang naisagot ni winter sa ama. Hindi nya maalis ang tingin sa paligid. This scenery is far different from her past life.

She never once have been able to enjoy festivals in the city where she lives in because the examination week of the university she's going is always set at the time of the festival. She never had the time to roam around and have fun, its either she's taking an exam or she's reviewing for an upcoming exam.

To think that she wouldn't have experienced a festival if she didn't die is kind of sad. She could always remember her classmates marveling about how fun the festival is, how they had fun at night watching different artists perform.

The only fun thing she had during those festivals are the fireworks. Their boarding house have a rooftop and its located near the stadium where the fireworks are usually lit. She was able to watch it without leaving and go back to her notes again.

Her father indulged her and they went looking around and in every corner. Trying every food and desserts they come across and even buying stuffs she likes and thinks would look good for her father and mother. So at the end of the day, when they came back to the inn. her hands are full of desserts with her father hot on her tail carrying a lot of bags on both arms and a few boxes on his hands.

All victor could do is stare at his daughter lovingly as she skipped her way upstairs. He had never seen his kid this excited before. Yes, it was exhausting but just one look at his daughters face and all his fatigue seems to vanish.

The inn keepers could only smile as they look at the passing father and daughter duo. They have known Victor as the stoic hunter who rarely smiles and is very uptight. Seeing him so lax and smiling is a very refreshing sight to behold.

The next day, Winter was once again excited to roam around. They have been told that there would be a parade of the royals and nobles. She has never seen how nobles of this world looks. She never met any royalty or even see one in her past life, so she really looks forward to the spectacle later. As for now they have decided to eat their breakfast to a n eatery nearby.

They both ordered a pumpkin soup paired with a couple of bread and some roasted meat. They were enjoying their food when something caught winter's eye. Two girls who she could guess are around the age of fifteen to eighteen, having their meal just a few tables away from them.

What caught her attention the most is their cute uniform. She can't help but compare it to what her uniforms were in her past life, these uniforms are way stylish and cute than what they had to wear before. It looks like all those uniforms out of animated shows she have watched before.

It seems to be a short black dress with a unique pleats on the front that seems to start from the chest and ends at a much shorter length than most of the skirt. It has a black belt paired with a pair of chains that hangs on the left side of the skirt. It was then layered with a black cropped long sleeve on top that has two buttons and epaulettes on the shoulder together with three pieces of chains hanging from the left epaulettes and connected to the lower button of the jacket.

All the ends of the uniformed is lined with red and it also have a pair of cufflinks. Although the uniform have the same design, the girls are wearing a different color. The first girl is wearing a black and red combination, while the other one is wearing it in white and black.