13

Jimin's Pov

"Why didn't you told us?!" taehyung asked. "i was going to but i got kidnapped." I exclaimed.

FLASHBACK

I was talking to the same girl when i saw yn and Ava looking toward us. i guess she misunderstood again. But why is she jealous if she doesn't like me? I need to talk to her.

I was about to go to talk to her, but she went somewhere. i followed her and she was standing in front a room where not only students but also staff members are not allowed without a specific id. 

I went a little near to that place, she started to hack the system. Something is wrong. i waited outside far away from the room for her. she came outside after an hour with a pen drive in her hand and went from there.

what is in that room. Right!! Dad have access to this room. i went to find him and as usual he was in laboratory. "Dad!!" i went near him. "What is it jimin? you never come to visit me in university." he said looking at me.

"I have a question. remember the room 12, what's in that room?" i asked with curiosity. "Why are you curious about that room all of the sudden?" he remarked with a smile.

"it's just that I'm always curious about it. like what exactly is in there that no one is allowed there." i exclaimed. "That room have details about the projects in which our university's professors participated."

As he said that it made me think that what work does yn have in that room. now that i think about it, whenever yn is with me, she always changes the topic towards my father or project Nexus.

But why? Does she want to know about it or want information about it to give it to someone. but wait, that means she became my friend because of that project.

I should talk to others.

FLASHBACK ENDS

AUTHOR'S POV

"I know that she was getting intel about project Nexus, but I didn't know that she was on a mission." jimin remarked. "Then now you want to talk to her or not?' Jungkook asked. 

Before he could say anything, Mrs. Park said, "no need to talk to her or to meet her. because of her, you got kidnapped. stay away from her."

jimin looked at her. "Mom, she didn't know that this will happen. I know that you're angry but----" before he could say anything, she stated, "I said what I said. you are not meeting her anymore."

He respects his mother, so didn't say anything. But deep down knew that he will meet her and clear things up tomorrow first thing in the morning.

So, for now he went home. he tried to call her, but the phone was switched off. Laying on the bed, only thing he was able to think was, "Is she okay? Does that wound hurt? Why I wasn't there?" 

Opened the phone, to distract himself but only he was able to notice was her, whether it was the social media or his gallery, smiling looking at her pictures. 

Now it was more than clear to him that no matter what happen, he like her more than anything.

He just spent the night thinking about her.

NEXT DAY

He looked at clock. It was 6 AM. He stood up from his bed and started to get ready for university. 

"Why are you getting ready this early? you don't have early lecture today." his dad said.

"I don't have an early lecture, but someone have." He thought. "it's just that.... that taehyung told me that he has a project to complete before lecture. that's why I'm going early."

"Okay..." his father knew for whom he is going early. But didn't said anything.

IN UNIVERSITY

"Why is yn not here yet?" he thought. All kind of thoughts were taking over him. "What if she listens to my mother and distance herself from me?" he thought but was not giving up. 

He stood at his place for half an hour waiting for yn, but she never came. He called her but she's not picking his call.

He was losing hope, just then his phone rang.

??: hello. Am I talking to jimin?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for reading. if you like the story, please vote and comment your thoughts:)