"But, what's wrong with this outfit?" He asked.

"Well, according to them..." She scanned the outfit for a second. "They would think you have no taste, and that it had zero thought put behind it. Basically, it's boring, un-ladylike, and unfashionable." Haruhi stated. Ouch, that's a bit harsh. "But, I think it's a nice outfit! It's comfortable to wear on this sunny day, right?" She smiled. It's nice to know that she's being genuine even after that. But I'd rather wear this than wear a flowy summer dress. Saiki nodded. He felt a wave of telepathy shoot through his head. I should go, now.

"It's fine, I think I'll just head home instead. Thanks for eating with me." He gave a small smile. He honestly appreciated her company. Haruhi was a genuine and easygoing girl, it wasn't difficult to get along with her. The other girl smiled back and nodded, masking her slight disappointment.

"Yeah, it was fun! I hope to see you again soon, Kuriko!" Saiki parts ways with the brunette, quickly making his escape.

"Haruhi! I missed you so much my sweet angel!" Called an annoying voice belonging to the Host Club president. The pink haired boy walked into someone. Shit! He bowed and turned to leave, but a hand grabbed his wrist. Saiki doesn't turn his head, the feeling of dread washing over him when he hears the man speak.

"I'm sorry. Oh... You look familiar." Mori studied the other. Damn you and your quiet ass thoughts.

"...I don't think we've met." Saiki tries to pull away but the dark haired man tightened his grip.

"You are..." The pink haired boy pulled the other man into a nearby ally. And damn your perceptiveness. Saiki pulled his hand away, stepping back to apport a crowbar into his hand. No hard feelings. He swiftly moved behind Mori and swung the crowbar on him.

~~~

So, what you saw just now was a form of psychokinesis. Hitting someone with a blunt object allows me to alter their memory of something up for up to one minute. Well, it filters out a keyword and the brain naturally replaces that memory with a new one. He was close to figuring me out, and that definitely wouldn't be good.

"So, are all these houses Saiki's?" Hikaru questioned, eyes scanning the houses across the street. Oh, and these guys too. I already knew they were in my town, but I was going to avoid them with telepathy. And since I was too distracted on my sweets, I forgot to check my surroundings.

"No, you idiot! Obviously he lives in this house, other people live in the other houses!" Tamaki exclaimed.

"Hmm, his house is certainly bigger than Haruhi's-" Hikaru was cut off by Tamaki wrapping his arms around his throat. The orange haired boy tapped out. Good grief. I didn't think these nuisances would actually come to my house. Well, I did. I just didn't want to think it. When will I ever catch a break? Saiki let out a quiet sigh.

"Cyborg Cider-Man Number 2!" A young boy exclaimed. Saiki turned his head to the familiar voice. Yuuta? The little boy ran and jumped into the psychic's arms, giggling and rubbing his head on his chest.

"Cyborg Cider-Man Number 2?" Kyoya questioned. Saiki sweat dropped.

"It's a delusion..." Tamaki approached the two.

"Well, hello, little guy!" He flashed a charming smile. Saiki instinctively covered Yuuta's face. "S-Saiki! I'm not a predator!" The blonde man cried.