Eleven

Evan

"Where have you been?" Tia gasped as soon as I got to the hotel room. "My Mom's asleep, I've been waiting for you. You didn't go to the merch tent, did you?"

"No," I admitted breathlessly. "But I have to tell you something."

She led me over to the made up hotel bed and sat me down. "Tell me what happened."

"I kissed Luke," I said quietly.

"YOU FUCKING WHAT?" She yelled, almost waking her mom.

"Yeah! Oh my god Tia it was amazing, only Calum and Michael caught us, and you know Madison Vallien? Yeah, Ashton fucking hired her to cover up Luke's sexuality. He's gay, by the way and he thinks he loves me."

"I think I need to sit down," Tia said, collapsing next to me.

"Let me get this straight," she half-laughed, half-choked. "You kissed Luke Hemmings after the concert and it turns out he's gay and into you? And his girlfriend bitch turned out to be an actress getting paid by Ashton to cover up Luke's sexuality? And now Calum and Michael low-key hate you?"

"Yeah, you've pretty much covered everything," I laughed quietly.

"You should write a fanfiction out of this," Tia breathed.

"Maybe I should," I pondered, a slight grin on my face, "Listen, you go to bed. I think I'm going to take a walk, clear my head."

"Holy fucking shit I can't believe this," Tia murmured, lying down. "Luke Hemmings; in love with my best friend. Unbelievable."

I slipped out the door with a small smile and took the elevator down to the hotel lobby.

I hesitantly stepped out of the elevator and looked around for a familiar head of hair.

"Sir I'm going to need you to come with me," a gruff voice behind me said, making me jump.

I whipped around to see a giggling Luke.

"You scared me," I blushed as he pulled me in for a hug, resting his chin on my hair and I seriously wanted to die because I wasn't worthy of being hugged by Luke Hemmings, even if he did like me.

"So what are we gonna do?" I asked him, my face smushed into his chest.

"Well I've wanted to do this for a really long time," he said, tilting my chin up and kissing me softly, his lips slowly moving against mine.

He broke away and grinned, his dimples popping. I felt warm inside, like I had just taken a huge gulp of hot tea.

"C'mon," he muttered, taking my hand and leading me away from the elevators and down a hall into an empty conference room.

There were chairs set up and a few leather couches and he flopped down onto one and pulled me on his lap.

"You're such a nerd," I giggled, burying my head into his neck.

He kissed the exposed skin on my neck tenderly and sighed. "I know, but I'm your nerd."

"You're a corny nerd," I smirked.

I felt his arms wind around my waist, pulling me closer to him and he gave a low chuckle. "Did you like the show tonight?"

"Yes, of course I did. I saw you staring at me a lot though?"

He blushed. "Sorry about that."

"It's fine.... Babe," I said and his mouth twisted in a smile at the mention of 'babe'.

"Hey Evan Mahgevan."

"Mmm?"

"I love you."