One

Evan

I slicked my hair up with a frustrated sigh, trying to get a perfect quiff.

"How does he make it look so easy?" I muttered to myself, glaring at the poster of Luke Hemmings on my wall.

My phone buzzed with a notification.

@5sos: get your tickets now! We're playing Hartman Center on July 18! Hope to see you there!

I sighed and my chest filled with dread. I would never be able to get tickets.....

"Evan! Get down here, you're going to be late!" My Mother screeched.

I rolled my eyes and packed up my stuff, swiftly planting a kiss on poster-Luke's lips.

@Heartbr8kboy: Mondays, somebody shoot me... I tweeted, shoving my phone into my back pocket, plugging my headphones in, and pressing shuffle.

"So tell me what else can I do I bought my fake ID for you."

"Ugh slay me Luke," I muttered to myself, grabbing my backpack and bounding downstairs.

"I'm just waiting til I'm eighteen,"

I got into my Mom's car and she drove off, grumbling about traffic.

"Stupid parade," she snapped, swerving into another lane.

"What parade?" I asked quietly, not wanting to get her angry.

"A pride parade for fags," she laughed cruelly and I lowered my head.

"I hate that word," I muttered.

She took her eyes off the road for a second to narrow them at me. "Evan, you aren't like those dirty gays, are you? Because if you were, then you'd be no son of mine anymore."

"I'm not gay Mom," I sighed, saying whatever I could to keep her happy.

I knew I was gay from the second I laid eyes on Luke Hemmings. Saying he's the most attractive human on Earth is an understatement. Really, it is. I mean, I'm not just obsessed with him, I'm obsessed with the entire band, 5 Seconds of Summer. Because if I was only obsessed with Luke, that'd make me a fake fan, you know?

My Mother pulled around front to school. "I'm working late tonight Evan," she announced as I got out of the car. "There's canned tomato soup in the cupboard for you to heat up."

"Fuck that," I muttered under my breath as she drove away without so much as a 'goodbye!' Or, 'have a nice day at school!'

"Hey Luke," my friend Tia, fellow 5sos fan, joked as I walked through the doors.

"Hey, what's up? Do I really look like Luke?" I asked her.

She eyed my black skinny jeans, black converse, misfits shirt, and my dark brown quiff.

"Yeah, I'm gonna say you do. You do kinda look like him. Hey, did you see their tweet?"

"About Hartman Center? Yeah I did," I said bitterly.

"What's wrong?" She asked, clutching her backpack straps.

"I'm never going to get tickets. Ever. My Mom will never pay for them. I don't even think she knows how obsessed I am with them. She probably thinks I'm still in my eighth grade scene phase or some shit like that."

Tia patted me on the shoulder reassuringly. "Don't sweat it Roberts. I can't get tickets either. I just got fired and school's almost done so I really don't have enough time to get a Summer job and save up for tickets. You're clear."

I smiled and we walked to homeroom, chatting about Michael Clifford's new hair color, and Ashton's biceps.

Luke

"She definitely fucked well, yeah that one, the blonde," Michael pointed out to Calum on his phone.

"Oh yeah, she's kinda hot," Calum observed.

"Are you assholes talking about groupies, again?" Ashton groaned, leaning over on his tour bus bunk.

"Fuck yeah we are," Michael grinned.

"Aren't you guys getting a little too old to mess around with groupies?" Ashton rolled his eyes.

"Well we can't keep a steady relationship, we're on tour. We have to get our fun somehow," Calum laughed.

"That's bullshit. Relationships are entirely possible on tour," Ashton retorted.

"Whatever. Hey, what about you Hemmo? How was last night with that groupie?" Michael smirked.

"It uh- it went great." I lied. "She was hot as fuck."

The boys gave murmurs of approval and went back to messing around on Twitter while I laid in my bunk and thought about what happened last night.

Well, it was more about what didn't happen last night.....

"Take your clothes off," I ordered half-heartedly.

She willingly ripped off her tight dress which was showing a ton of cleavage. "It's so hot when you order me around," she whispered into my ear and tugged my shirt off.

"Mmm hmm," I murmured, carelessly taking her bra off.

"Mmmm, I can't wait to feel your hot thick cock in my throat," she said huskily, kissing my neck and palming me over my jeans.

She lead me over to the bed and palmed me over my boxers.

And then under my boxers.

Nothing.

"Um, why aren't you getting hard?" She snapped. "I'm a double-D! And I'm wearing crotchless panties!"

"Cool," I said tonelessly.

"You know what? I'm done," she pulled her dress back on and gathered her stuff. "Next time, take Viagra or some shit like that!"

The door slammed and I was left alone, un-aroused, and more confused than ever.

I shuddered at the vivid memory and rolled over in my bunk.

Am I gay? I asked myself worriedly. It's not like I had any problems with gay people or anything, but I'm known as Luke Hemmings, 5 Seconds of Summer teen heartthrob. I wasn't supposed to be gay.

Whatever I was, nobody could find out.