Nine

Evan

I felt myself being pushed forwards by a hoard of girls, luckily I had the advantage because I was tall and I glanced over their heads as we poured into the soundcheck area.

My heart started beating fast when I saw Michael jumping around, then I saw Calum with his bass, and then Ashton...."

"LUKE!" I screamed when I spotted him, tears brimming up and over my eyes.

Startled girls moved out of the way as I ran towards him, trying to get his attention and his head turned towards me. "Evan?"

"LUKE!" I screamed again and threw myself into his arms, clutching and trying to contain my sobs into his back.

I could hear Tia telling girls to back away from us, and I could tell they were confused. What was this tall lanky kid doing hugging Luke Hemmings?

"Luke," I sobbed quietly, "oh my god Luke."

"Don't you cry on me Evan I swear to god," he whispered, resting his chin on my shoulder.

I laughed and leaned back to wipe my eyes. "I can't believe it's you," I said in awe.

"Yes, it's me: Mr. All Australian."

"Luke guess what?"

"What?"

"This was totally by chance, but we're staying in the same hotel."

"Fuckin stalker," he muttered.

I stared at him and he giggled. "I'm kidding Mr. All American."

"Omg hiiiii Luuuuke!" A girl squealed and pushed me out of the way to meet him.

He immediately grimaced. "Hi."

I felt kind of bad for the fan, but at the same time pleased that he wanted to spend all of soundcheck with me.

Luke turned to me, eyes shining. "I've missed you so much, and it's the first time I've met you."

Ashton

I stared at Luke hug Evan with a proud smile on my face. I would congratulate them later.

"Hi guys!" I greeted fans as they entered soundcheck and it made my day when their faces lit up when they saw us.

"Ash can we talk to you?" Mikey hissed, his eyes on Luke and Evan.

I stared at him and Calum blankly. "Sure! What can I help you guys with?"

"Don't fuck with us Ashton. Why is Luke hugging a fan like that? He never hugs fans like that, no matter how big their boobs are. And that one isn't even female," Michael snapped.

"Maybe that's why they're hugging. Luke never gets to meet male fans," I lied quickly for the sake of his sexuality.

Calum rolled his eyes. "Does Luke know that fan?"

I shrugged. "No idea mate. Now go talk to the fans."

Michael groaned. "You're no help."

I could hear fans start to whisper.

"Who's that, hugging Luke?"

"Omg I need to find out his name? New OTP!"

"What the fuck? Nobody touches my breadstick like that!"

"Hi guys!" I said loudly. "Welcome to soundcheck!"

Evan

"Can I be honest?" Luke whispered to me while Ashton spoke.

Fanboy // Luke Hemmingsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें