Elder Malik was enraged when he learned the truth. He forced me to hand over the letter that incriminated them and showed it to Christian's family.

For their treachery, I condemned James, Cecilia, and Roman to the ultimate fate. They were bound to a wooden stake two days after before the whole Pack.

They felt the agony of two hundred lashes from a spiked chain laced with silver and wolfbane. Cecilia suffered even more as a she-wolf and frail. It was a cruel sentence, but I had no mercy for those who betrayed my trust and kindness.

This punishment would set an example for those who even considered betraying us. No one could betray me or my Pack and get away with it. Leon, James, Roman, and Cecilia crossed the line when they harmed the Omegas and their son for selfish gain. Those monsters even tried to murder their flesh and blood.

Lucas deserves some comfort.

I allowed Jadyn, Emily, Dr. Chang, and Carlos to stay with him at the Pack Hospital. He would need their support to cope with the loss of his parents.

Eva pleaded with us to let her die with her mate, but I said no. Aiyden and Trayvon made her think of her grandpup, who would be alone without her. That changed her mind. But she suffered a lot; she had to go to the hospital several times, barely holding on. She got a new hope when Elder Jonas came to our Pack with another Elder. His name was Victor; he was in his forties. It turns out that they were each other's second chance, mate. Victor had lost his first mate long ago. He never got to know her name. She was a rogue who died in an attack on the Pack he was visiting with Elder Jonas.

The Werewolves Council sealed Camilla's fate. They threw her into their dark and cold cells, where she would remain until her baby was born. Then, they would put her on trial and sentence her accordingly.

Elder Malik brought Leon's aging parents to the pack, where they would see their son die-his brother, Rexx Jackson, a renowned psychiatrist, joined them with his fiancé.

Her name was Haylee, I believe. She belonged to the Hallowed Pack, a wealthy and large pack up north, her father owned a chain of hotels and other businesses.

Alpha Harold was the epitome of arrogance and conceit. He acted like he owned everything and everyone in his pack because he was the Alpha.

Haylee was no different. She was a snobbish, pampered princess who thought the world revolved around her.

They were both despicable people, in my opinion. Even Javier, known for his flirty ways, rejected her advances. He barely gave her a second glance, and that says a lot, and it makes me wonder what a man like Rexx Jackson sees in her. I mean the woman was beautiful, no doubt about that, but her nasty personality left little to be desired.

We made our way to the Pack Hospital at Rexx Jackson's request. He wanted to see Michelle's body to make sure she was dead. The man despises his niece and his brother Leon.

We were walking through the hospital halls to find Dr. Johnson, but he was already walking toward us, and that's when things got uncomfortable.

When Dr. Johnson approached us, he stopped in his tracks, his eyes changed color, his nose flared; then he growled...Mate!

He was looking at Rexx Jackson, whose eyes were big as plates...

----------*****----------

Rexx Jackson

----------*****----------

AN: Well, I hope you guys like the quadruple updates.

Ricky Martin
and
Carlos Vives

I leave you with a little piece of my island 🏝️

See you guys after March 6.

Chapter continues next

2/23/24

LG