♫︎ - 29

I honestly don't understand why watty is different now, people used to be so happy being here and now it feels... weird, don't wanna bring sadness but just wanted to say it.

Did it just happen? Or has it something to do with my stories? No idea haha

Have a good day!

-Nati🦋

———-

The days passed by and Harry and I were visiting Georgie everyday and he absolutely loves Harry as well!

Harry and I had a talk yesterday night about what we were gonna do and decided to just go on and try and see if we can adopt Georgie!

I called the agent this morning and she send me some paperwork to fill in to see if we're fit as parents.

I mean I get it, the boy had quite the past and so did Harry but does that need to stop us from giving the fella a lovely home and so much love we have left to give?

Harry and I were just done filling about the paperwork when he spoke up.

"Wanna get a breather? We gotta wait until she calls back and I don't wanna drown in my thoughts about a possible 'no'," he sadly smiled and I pinched his cheek softly.

"Good idea, I don't want to think about it either so let's just not think about it."

We took my car and went to a little lunchroom to get a cuppa. Harry got a strawberry milkshake while I got some tea and some apple pie for the both of us.

"I wonder how life will be with a little toddler," Harry giggled.

I could definitely imagine that. "I can already see us running around the yard and chasing the fella, playing with Ollie and Oliver as well and just having fun."

He nodded and took a sip. "I think Nate will love him as well, they are about the same age and both love cars and animals and so on."

He laughed when I fed him a piece of my apple pie. "For sure! We gonna have sleepovers and they can go to the same school!"

Harry and I discussed some more possible things and also practical things like how we want to parent and to look for some things like a psychologist as well if needed, since his past was rough.

We also discussed our fears and things that troubled us. Even though we both know we can do it, in the back of the mind there is a voice that says 'what if, what if your not fit and can't do it?'."

Those thoughts luckily faded away with some reassurance and some more apple pie.

When my phone ringed my heart was beating so fast I was afraid it was going to fall out of my chest, so it irritated me a bit when Liam's name flashed onto the screen.

"Hey lad, already got some news on Georgie?"

I sighed. "Thought so but you were the one calling."

I heard some rustling in the back. "Ah sorry mate, I hope she calls soon and lets you know! We would love to be the fun uncles, right zee?"

I heard a 'for sure!' In the background and glanced at Harry, who was fidgeting but smiling.

"Will let you know once we got news alright? What are you two by the way up to?"

I heard something falling and then a 'oh for gods same Zayn!'

"Yeah so we bought the house down the street a couple of days ago and wanted to surprise you but imagined you two are nervous and full of surprised already," he laughed and coughed. "Get the duster, Zaynie!"

"Congrats! I'm glad you two will be close to us."

I could feel Liam smile. "Of course! We wanted to move because it was the plan anyway and besides, if Georgie comes home he needs a place to stay and you could use our old bedroom! When you need us babysitting we're a few feet away."

I took the last sip of my tea. "Thanks lads, appreciate ya!"

We said our 'see ya soon's' and Harry and I chatted a bit before deciding to go home and watch some Netflix in the livingroom.

Apparently we fell asleep there because when I woke up my phone was ringing.

Harry was laying on my chest, a blanket high up his chin.

It was already dark outside but when I checked it was only 7P.M.

"Tomlinson speaking," I groggily said, my voice deep because of the sleep.

Harry was now also awake and blinking rapidly.

"Hello, Ms. Fester speaking, I'm here calling regarding Georgie his case."

I shot right up, Harry almost falling off the couch.

"Ah yes." That was the only thing coming out of my mouth, not being able to say anything else.

I looked at Harry, who looked at me with a hopeful smile.

"The papers were looking good, you're able to take him home tomorrow since he will be discharged from the hospital, the official papers will be in soon enough but we think you and Harry are fit to be parents to this little boy."