♫︎ - 12

Alert alert mad Louis coming up! Weeeooo weeooo

Sorry not sorry, love ya lou!

--

Harry's pov

Crack

A piece of my heart broke, my soul aching. I looked at Louis, who had just like me, turned around once hearing what she said.

Louis's eyes were almost a shade of black, not the normal, bright blue he usually had. His eyes were dark and empty, anger boiling inside him, almost radiating off of him as he took some steps towards her, fists balded.

"Did you really just say that?" He asked in disbelieve with his thick, british accent.

The girl rolled her eyes. "You heard me saying it, didn't you?" Louis's eyes spat fire.

"I did hear something, just thought arrogant, rude shitheads didn't work here, like how are you even allowed to? Fucked the boss to be able to? Your pathetic to say that kind of stuff about my boyfriend."

I sadly smiled, he just publicly called me his boyfriend. I mean I was happy with that, but the circumstances weren't ideal and I shouldn't think about that right now.

Louis was losing his shit so I took his hand in mine, rubbing my thumb over the back like I always did. He seemed to relax a bit but I could tell he was still tense.

He wasn't happy with what he was saying I could tell, but he was just so angry and it was such a sudden, weird situation, I couldn't honestly blame him at all, his natural self was so sweet and it couldn't compare to this, the balance was more than well and this was just a one time thing, I hope at least.

"Your boyfriend? Ha don't let me laugh." Louis slammed his fist on the table. "Want me to snog him right here in front of you to prove you? You would wish it was you, but I wouldn't even want to since I'm proud to call this beautiful boy mine."

She scolded. "Is it for the fame? I could bring you so much more, daddy."

Did she really just say... that?

Louis gasped and smirked. "Daddy up your ass honey, tables turned quickly hm?" He leaned closer to her, their heads almost touching as he spoke firmly but calm. "If you say anything about my boy or anyone else again, as in rude stuff or in general, I won't hesitate to use my power as a ceo to get your ass fired in a second, I normally wouldn't do that but I will wipe you away in a second if I need to in order to protect people and more important my boy.

Yes he was homeless, yes you're going to keep that lipstick smeared face shut. He's human and equal to you and me, he's amazing but you will never get to see that, it's a shame I will never share on that part, but did I make myself clear with what I said?!"

The girl gulped and nodded quickly. Louis closed his eyes for a second, handed me my drink again and got his own. "Excuse me for that, are you coming, love?" He turned to me and led me out of the store, everyone looking baffled, eyes wide and mouths open.

"You're catching flies, sir." He placed his index finger below a man his chin, closing his mouth as we passed by.

He hummed, like he was satisfied and I just stared at him, speechless.

Once outside and at the parking lot behind the vehicle I pulled him into a hug, feeling overwhelmed.

Louis was suprised but soon relaxed and accepted the embrace. "My sweet Louis, why did you do that." I whispered, kissing his neck softly.

He sadly smiled and slightly pulled away to look at me. "I told you I would protect you and what she said was unfair and far from the truth and she needed to know that, no one is going to hurt my baby. I know you can stick up for urself and I'm sorry if I over stepped and crossed a boundary, but I just wanted to protect you from this harsh world and will show you the good side of it, you already suffered enough and deserve more than I can give you, but it doesn't keep me from trying" He said.

Tears welled up into my eyes, forming it's way down to my cheek. "Louis you're the best and give me so much, I don't need more than what you give me. Thank you for doing what you did and know I would to the same for you if it's ever needed, I was just at a loss for words, you helped me, thank you, babe. And by the way, your ability to put people in place is quite impressive."

We both chuckled, Louis then turning slightly serious. "You know that what she said isn't true, right?" I nodded. "It just hurted me, but it's probably her insecurity projecting it on us, pretty sad for her honestly." He kissed my cheek. "You're so mature and brave, you're amazing."

My cheeks burned up, my heartbeat going faster, adrenaline going and shooting though my body.

When he spoke the next words I knew one thing, feeling like being on cloud nine and the luckiest on earth, so extremely thankful and grateful that we crossed paths.

His voice was even softer than normal, his lips brushing against my ear as he pulled me tighter, no gap visible between our bodies and lips as he pulled me into a kiss.

I felt his warm breath on my lips as he whispered, his eyes opening and staring right into my soul. "You're not alone, I will always be there."

And at that moment I realised and knew I had fallen in love with Louis Tomlinson...

And I had fallen hella hard...

--

Yeah I don't know about the the park you know? Not that sure haha but oh well, could imagine sassy but sweet Louis saying what he said.

Harry's pov for once, thoughts?

Not going to mention a trigger warning for this don't think it's needed. <3

I did mention at one of my stories about a 'bleh' day right? (Might be at the sickfics). I'm having a bleh day today, oh well that's fine! Tomorrow is a new day and we're going to make the best of today, the day isn't over yet!