CHAPTER NINE: It's Just Love

KYLE

I WAS SURELY going to end up killing someone. Whatever test this was, I was surely going to fail it. Samantha didn't hide her displeasure when I told her I was leaving but she finally relented when I told her I was driving Amanda home and I would be coming right back.

The way my fists clenched around the steering wheel, it would be a miracle if I didn't end up spraining something. Keith helped Amanda out of the hospital and I growled at his hand gripping her arm. I was sure that I would punch his teeth in one of these days.

He opened the car door for her then placed her things on her lap.

"Thanks Keith."

Shw smile sweetly like the kind hearted person that she was.

"Get better soon. Take good care of her Doctor Kyle."

I drove off before I followed on the urge to really knock his teeth in, but this time all of them. Amanda gasped as I peeled off and I gave her a sideways glance before I stopped the car when we were a good distance away from the hospital.

I reached over her to put her seatbelt for her but she swatted my hands away from.

"I can do it myself. And I would have if you hadn't acted like a jealous lunatic and just drove off before I could."

Biting down on my tongue was one of  the hardest things I've ever done. I was pissed and I knew I became quite irrational when I was but I couldn't care less. She closed her eyes and I couldn't help myself from looking at her from time to time. She had a pained expression on her face and my worry overtook my jealousy. Something was clearly wrong with her and I didn't like it one bit.

We arrived in my place in no time and I was out of the car and jogging to her side in an instant. I opened her door and placed my hands under her so I could carry her but her eyes flew open.

"I could walk by myself."

I lost it.

"So Keith can touch you and I can't? Is that what you're saying right now?"

She sighed getting out of the car and frowned when she saw we were in my house but she seemed to be tired because she didn't argue with me and got out of the car.

"I asked you a question."

Her cool demeanour was throwing me off balance a little bit. And I had long lost my rational brain a long time ago.

"Amanda..."

I started to say but the cool deadly look she gave me made me stop right in my tracks. With a voice as cold as ice she said.

"I'll be careful how I say my next words if I were you Kyle. You might be angry but I won't let you speak to me in that tone. Tyranny only works so far."

Then she walked away leaving me so dumbfounded and turned on like it was nobody's business. I could feel my cock straining for her in my trousers and I've never wanted her more. She barely used that cool tone with me but when she did I listened. Happily and reluctantly because I didn't want to lose my head.

I had calmed down by the time I joined her in my house.

Our house.