V

Day 2 Level 37

They woke up on a white brick floor, looking around they noticed that the level was made up entirely of white tiles similar to those in the bathrooms.
They stood on a small platform surrounded by three walls, with the only open side facing an area of shallow water.
In the middle of the water there was a spiral staircase that led to an upper floor.
Both to the right and left of it the structure continued with the same white tiles and water on the floor.
"It looks like a large swimming pool-like complex," Frank noted.
- I just want to go out, I'm not convinced here -
They began walking along the white tile edges, taking care to avoid the water.
The place seemed quiet, they hadn't encountered or seen any entities yet, which meant the level was safe.
The walls and textures repeated, with the rooms ranging from some microscopic to others gigantic.
They stopped in a corridor when they saw a large, illuminated room the size of a cathedral before them.
On the sides of the roof there were windows from which the light came, it was not possible to see what was beyond due to the brightness of the latter.
Looking around they realized that apart from the water the area was empty, just like the rest of the level.
A little further on, however, towards the end of the room there was a darker area where the water was deeper.
They approached it.
- Maybe it's the exit.... - Matthew suggested.
- I do not trust -
Matt approached and looked better, it was dangerous, but if it was really the exit it would be the end of their suffering.
He dove into the water.