Gibby: How did you know I was here?

John: I didn't. I just said that in case you were.

Selina: This is your pal?

John: Yes.

John: Gibby, what exactly is happening here?

Gibby:(sigh)... It's straight out of a horror movie. Some gangster tried to take over the gang here in Chinatown...

Gibby: They of course refused and are trying to kill him, but he's slowly exterminating them.

Gibby: I've been trying to keep the people safe as best as I can.

Selina: What do you know about the goop?

Gibby: It's the only Stand the gang has.

John:(mutters) If the person they're hunting is a Stand user it would explain the situation...

Gibby: It's called "DARE".

John: Have you faced it before?

Gibby: I've wrestled with it.

John: Will distance weaken it?

Gibby: Bro, I don't know that much.

John: Will killing the user destroy the Stand?

Gibby: Hmm... It's likely.

John: Where can I find them?

(Later....)

(SPLAT)

Mr. Niceguy entered a room where an injured woman limped away from him.

Mr. Niceguy: Ah, greed... If only you had listened, and not tried this ridiculous trap, you could have been happy!

Mr. Niceguy: Oh well.

She summoned her Stand.

(Chinatown shadow head; Kim Shenlong)

[DARE]

Kim: This is far from over

Mr. Niceguy: We'll see about-

Selina: NYPD, HANDS UP!

Jojo and Selina rush into the room. Mr. Niceguy only glances back before holding his gaze back upon Kim.

Mr. Niceguy: Jojo! What a pleasant surprise.

John: Pleasent? I would not use that word. But it is a nice one.

He slowly follows the wall before heading slightly across the room to get closer to the action.

Selina: You two are under arrest!

Mr. Niceguy: Uh-huh... Jojo, I highly suggest we kill her first. Not as powerful as us, but is quite an annoying one.

Mr. Niceguy: We can chat after.

Selina: No one is killing anyone.

Mr. Niceguy: She beheads people. She's killed several police officers... Must I go on?

(Creak)

Mr. Niceguy glances at the floor to identify the creek. Jojo was way ahead of him. Observing the room, John came to a realization.

John:(glares)

There was movement in the floor and the walls. But once John observed Kim, it became clear.

John:(mutters) Calm demeanor... Carefully observing... Not interrupting...

John: Selina... Leave the room.

Selina: What?

John: Now!

John/Mr.Niceguy: "Paint It Black/Brave New World"!!

Summoning their Stands, the two try to take out Kim but they fall into her trap.

(CRASH)

The floors and walls shattered as a web of burgundy slime tensed all across the room leaving the three in a string trap with their limbs caught, including their Stands.

Kim climbs out of the window onto the fire escape.

Mr. Niceguy:(sigh)... Jojo, I blame you.

John: You would have been caught even if I didn't show up.

Mr. Niceguy: I would have killed her before this happened.

Selina: JOJO!

John: I'm not that far. No need to yell.

Selina: Is this it? Are we going to die or do you have a plan?

John: I have a few... But in case they fail...

(Brrr)

Selina then noticed John had a phone in his hand. During the trap going off, he had pulled out his phone before getting stuck.

Annie:(phone) Jojo?

TO BE CONTINUED....