Chapter 4

Hanma woke up that morning laying on top of the female his head on her chest

Hanma woke up that morning laying on top of the female his head on her chest. Though this is funny as she's  165cm and he's 192cm tall. He was slowly processing and remembering what happened last night. That's one of the first times he's ever seen her snap fully like that. While also seeing truly upset.

He stared at them. She was still asleep while he was wide awake and sober. "Hey..." he spoke. "mngh?" She groans not wanting to wake up. "What- oh shit I forgot you fell asleep on my lap how did we end up like this." They scratched their head thinking Hanma was still lying on top of her. "Hey, can you get off..?" She asked softly for now. "Five more minutes love," he said playfully yet tired. "Fine, only five."

After those five minutes, Hanma got up stretched, and looked at the female. Time and time again he always wondered what his feelings were for the girl. The fact he only met her because he met her little brother who was always trying to make evil plans. Yeah, he was always high off adrenaline also. Though sometimes he wonders. 'What is she' when he saw [Y/N]

"Hey, Hanma?" She said more in an asking tone he saw her looking up from her phone. "Wanna go to a party with me later?" She cocked her head.  "I don't feel like going alone today. I also don't think going alone is safe even if some of my other friends will be there." She chuckles softly. Could she even call her friends? Friends.  "Wow, you're asking me? I thought you got mad at me for " he was cut off "Look yeah I'm mad at you but I'll admit... I trust you more than my friends." She admitted to the male.

"Oh." Was all he could reply shocked at her statement. He smiled and looked at her "I'll go with you to the party" he answered

TBC

AN I WORKED ON THIS RANDOMLY FOR A FEW DAYS A LITTLE AT A TIME YK? I started some of bad at love for the chapter next to be publish after a bit of writing Same for BOYTOY! I may work on mamacita again my body and mind won't let me work on by chanc...

AN
I WORKED ON THIS RANDOMLY FOR A FEW DAYS A LITTLE AT A TIME YK? I started some of bad at love for the chapter next to be publish after a bit of writing Same for BOYTOY! I may work on mamacita again my body and mind won't let me work on by chance tho I wanna my mind goes blank anyways enjoy! Xoxo