Chapter 2

"Why does it matter?" She stared at him her voice showing annoyance

"Why does it matter?" She stared at him her voice showing annoyance. "I want to know if you care and it isn't just your stupid ass state. I wish one day I could just have a sober you." The female snapped at him standing up. The male pulled them back down. "Hey-"

They only stare into his purple(manga colour) eyes. "Hanma." She spoke coldly. "I don't care, I just want to have a genuine conversation. I get annoyed. I had to leave my '𝙁𝙖𝙢𝙞𝙡𝙮' already to keep an eye on my little brother. The fact he friended someone like you. The fact you're 3 years older don't get me wrong I don't give a fuck for age gaps in friendship but the way you act." She takes a break looking at the male whose face spelt shock. "I've already been worried that I've been a bad influence. Now the fact he friended an adrenaline junkie who always wants to fight and always smoking and who knows what." [Y/N] spats.

"What do you mean? The part about family?" he asked confused. "Oh my fucking god." she lifted her shirt and revealed a tattoo
(ref)

 This was someone whoever part of the midnight gang and had different sizes or locations but each member had a tattoo that looked exactly like that to direct the fact they were a member of the gang

This was someone whoever part of the midnight gang and had different sizes or locations but each member had a tattoo that looked exactly like that to direct the fact they were a member of the gang. She was a first-division -captain of Midnight so she got hers bigger and she used to always wear crop tops back then. "Never noticed this tattoo?" Hanma stared at the tattoo and her figure. "A moon?" He spoke confused. "Idiot notice the design?" She asked once more "Look." Hanma did once more and it clicked. "𝙈𝙞𝙙𝙣𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩?"

"Yes, you know that female gang?" She looks him up and down arms crossed. "That was my 𝙁𝙖𝙢𝙞𝙡𝙮 I left to take care of my younger brother to keep an eye on him and his annoying ass. I wanted to keep him in line as best as I could yet here we are his best friend is someone li-" she was cut off by Hanma. "Deep breaths Miss Sassy with an attitude"

 "Deep breaths Miss Sassy with an attitude"

I'm doing more so short chapters xoxo