Chapter 1

That evening was a chaotic night in the Kisaki's household

That evening was a chaotic night in the Kisaki's household. "TETTA, WHERE DID YOU PUT MY PHONE?" she yelled at her brother who's three years younger. "I DON'T KNOW-" he yelled back. "I will hit you with my damn baseball bat." she spat "Where is my phone."

"I told you I have no idea." He sighed only minutes later her phone was going off the ringtone 'Why'd You Only Call Me When You're High?' She sighed as she found her phone with that picking it up. Tetta stared "See I told you I didn't take it." She rolled her eyes at his words and walked off. "What Hanma?" She spoke sass bluntly showing within her tone.

"Damn, sassy as ever." He rolled his eyes on the other end of the call. "I was wondering if you co-" he got cut off by the girl "could pick you up 𝙖𝙜𝙖𝙞𝙣?" She looked up from where she was standing in the kitchen seeing her younger brother Tetta staring at her. She muted herself "What Tetta?" She stares at him annoyed by the male's best friend calling her 𝙖𝙜𝙖𝙞𝙣. Every time rather he was high or drunk. That male the long hair male where part of his hair covers his right eye. "Can you tell your friend to stop calling me whenever he's-"She was cut off when they heard the male keep saying '[N/N]' she unmuted herself. "Oh my fucking god what is it Hanma!?" She was annoyed as can be. The female was already upset as only a few months ago she left her 'family' a gang she loved all so much to keep an eye on her younger brother.

Only after an hour or so back and forth on the call. She gives in and picks the male up bringing him over to her house. "You're a fucking mess." She sighed staring at him. "But a mess you love." He spoke in a teasing tone. "Whatever helps you sleep at night handsome." She chuckles and boops his nose.

"Yeah, Yeah." he lights a blunt up before it is snatched away and put out by [N/N]. "Nope. Not today." Hanma only stared at her with a blank face. "No fun sweetheart." She rolled her eyes at the comment. "Guess what my house my rules." She sat across from him. "You know why can't you be sober just for once when you talk to me?" She asked as she also sighed. "Why does it matter?" Shuji asked the female

TBC

Guys we trying <\3

Guys we trying <\3