Chapter 28: Lyra and Bon-Bon. Friends or Foes?

Start from the beginning

Lyra: You should really go to Nurse Redhead. She could let you sleep there.

(Y/N): That is true.

Then Sandalwood appears with a paper in his hand.

Sandalwood: Dudes, the tryouts for the Friendship Games are about to start!

Sweetie Drops: O...

Lyra Heartstrings: M...

Lyra Heartstrings and Sweetie Drops: Goodness!

(Y/N): I'm guessing you girls will be trying out?

Lyra and Bon Bon: Yes, are you?

(Y/N): I already tried out with my smarts thanks to my dragon intelligence.

Bon Bon: Are you gonna watch us during tryouts?

(Y/N): Yeah, I'll be next to Vice Principal Luna during the whole thing.

Sandalwood: There are limited spots on the CHS team! So bring your A-game! (laughs)

(Y/N): Well, I'll see you girls there.

You walk to tryouts. Lyra and Bon Bon then look at each other and unleash their competitive side. When you arrived at the tryouts, you were next to Vice Principal Luna. She then notices how exhausted you are.

Vice Principal Luna: (Y/N), you look like you haven't gotten any sleep at all.

(Y/N): That's because I haven't. Dealing with all the dragons, coming to school, and being the hero, I could barely rest.

Vice Principal Luna: Aw. You poor guy. Why don't you rest up here?

(Y/N): You sure? I still need to watch these guys try out.

Vice Principal Luna: Yes, but you're exhausted. You can take a rest.

(Y/N): Thanks, Vice Principal Luna. You're the best.

She blushes and then she rubs your head making you purr. You then close your eyes and fall asleep.

(Author's note: Start from 0:56 and end at 1:53)

As Lyra and Bon Bon were about to charge at each other, you woke up alerted by their sound and ran in. You then stop them from fighting as Sandalwood appears.

Sandalwood: Aw, dudes, Vice Principal Luna just posted the roster for the Friendship Games team!

(Y/N): Phew! That was close!

Later, you and the girls head to the halls and see the team roster.

Lyra: You made the team!

Bon Bon: You made the team!

Lyra: Best!

Bon Bon: Friends!

Lyra and Bon Bon: Forever! (laughing)

They hug each other and you hug them with your dragon wings.

(Y/N): I'm proud of you girls, really proud!

The girls blushed and twirled their hair.

Lyra: Thanks.

Bon Bon: Why don't we take you to the nurse so you can sleep in there? Does that sound good, (Y/N)?

You then yawned and said.

(Y/N): (yawning) Sure. I wouldn't...

You then close your eyes and fall asleep. You were standing up still. Lyra and Bon Bon were surprised. Then they put your arms on their shoulders and carry you to the nurse. When they opened the door they saw the nurse in her standard uniform with white skin and light pink hair.

 When they opened the door they saw the nurse in her standard uniform with white skin and light pink hair

??? (Nurse Redheart): Hello girls.

She then notices you.

??? (Nurse Redheart): Oh my goodness (Y/N) are you alright?

Lyra: He's fine. He's just exhausted is all.

??? (Nurse Redheart): Well, that's good to know. Put him on the bed and I'll let him rest up here.

Bon Bon: Just let us know if he wakes up or not.

??? (Nurse Redheart): Of course. I'll let the principals know about this.

Lyra and Bon Bon put you on a nearby bed, where you can rest. Lyra and Bon Bon pat your head, leave the infirmary, and head to class while Nurse Redheart takes a look at you to see if you have injuries.

??? (Nurse Redheart): Phew. No injuries. I wouldn't want the hero to be injured.

You then snored and mumbled.

(Y/N): (mumbling) Mm. Yes. I'll have the smoked salmon and a piece of cheesecake.

She raises an eyebrow.

To be continued...

(This was a fun chapter to write. Lyra and Bon Bon helping you out. The friendship games aren't here yet but will be soon. What will happen next? You'll have to wait and see.)