Chapter 14: Catching Up

You and the girls are at Sugarcube Corner Cafe having smoothies since that always clear everyone's minds.

Rarity: Oh, I do hate that you had to return at a time of crisis. There's so much catching up to do!

(Y/N): That I can agree on.

You nudge Twilight's arm lightly. She blushes.

(Y/N): Anyway, what have you been up to, babe?

Twilight blushes more. She then regains her composure.

Twilight: Back in Equestria, I learned more about friendship, stopping an evil minotaur named Tirek. He destroyed my old treehouse, but it was replaced by a castle after he was defeated. I got help from Pinkie Pie with figuring out the portal, so it stays open naturally.

Twilight then looks at you and kisses your lips making the girls jealous.

Twilight: And that's for also sending those instructions for the portal.

(Y/N): Aw. Thanks, babe. But going back to what you said, it sounds like the worst thing in your life back home.

Twilight: You have no idea.

Spike: She's got an official title now. The Princess of Friendship!

Sunset: Wow, that's really impressive. Guess you really were Princess Celestia's prized pupil.

Spike: She's even got her own castle!

Rarity: A castle? You have your own castle?

Spike: It's made out of crystals.

Rarity: A castle made out of bedazzling gems!

Then a thought bubble appeared over her head. She was hugging the crystal Castle of Friendship with a blissful expression.

???((Y/N)): Rarity? Rarity?

After the thought bubble.

(Y/N): Rarity!

Rarity: Huh, wha?

She returns to reality.

(Y/N): Were you daydreaming about hugging Twilight's castle?

Rarity: (Blissful) Yes, and it was a beautiful dream too, all of those glimmering, gleaming, glitzing crystals... all for me!

You then notice Twilight looking at you with a heartwarming smile.

Twilight: (Y/N), you should come to Equestria with me and check out my castle. I think you'll like it.

(Y/N): I think I will. I would like to visit your homeworld.

Twilight: You're more than welcome to.

You smile while the girls get jealous.

Twilight: Anyways, what's new here? I mean, besides your school becoming the target of dangerous magical creatures from Equestria?

(Y/N): There's a lot you missed.

You then explain to Twilight that the girls, except for Sunset, were able to pony up. Twilight was shocked.

Twilight: They transformed?

(Y/N): Yes, and my theory is that the crown must've something to do with it. It must have left some magic behind.

Rainbow Dash: Pretty sweet, huh? It happens to all of us when we play.

Twilight: Hmm. I think your theory might be right, (Y/N). My crown was returned to Equestria, but some of its magic must have remained here at Canterlot High.