Chapter 12: Meet the Dazzlings

You and Sunset were giving the Dazzlings a tour around the school.

Sunset: That's the science lab. The computer lab is in there.

She then sees a poster of the musical showcase.

Sunset: Oh! We're having a big musical showcase this weekend! The whole school is pretty much rallying around it.

(Y/N): It's a weird event to me, but I don't mind it. I used to be uncomfortable singing in front of a huge crowd.

Sonata walks closer to you.

Sonata: That must be tough.

(Y/N): It is. Especially since I was homeschooled my whole life.

The three girls were surprised.

Aria: Homeschooled, huh? So how did you end up going here?

(Y/N): It took a lot of convincing to get my family to bring me here. I needed a social life, and I didn't have that many friends after leaving my home in Berk.

Adagio: Berk?

(Y/N): It's on the other side of the world. It's an island that's home to Vikings and dragons.

Adagio: Interesting. (To Sunset) Anyway, about that musical showcase?

(Y/N): Oh, you can totally sign up. Everyone's doing it.

Sunset: I'm sure since you're new, Principal Celestia would let you sign up if you're interested.

Aria: We have been known to sing from time to time.

Sonata: Hello? We sing like all the time. It's how we get people to do what we want.

Adagio makes a silent motion across her neck while you and Sunset look at Sonata.

Sonata: Wha- What did I say?

Adagio: What you meant to say was that being in a musical showcase sounds like a great way to meet other students.

Sonata: Ohhhh, yeah. Th-What she said I meant to say. That's what I meant. To say.

You raised an eyebrow. Aria scoffs

Aria: And what you would have said if you weren't the worst.

Sonata: No you are!

You then break the fight.

(Y/N): Now, now, let's not argue with each other. Arguing leads to nowhere.

Adagio then steps in.

Adagio: You'll have to excuse them. They're idiots.

Aria and Sonata grunt while you do this laugh.

This then leads to an awkward silence. Then Sunset noticed their ruby pendants.

Sunset Shimmer: Those are pretty. Where did you-

As she tries to grab Adagio's pendant, Adagio reacts and grabs Sunset's wrist. You then growled at Adagio, which spooked the girl. Realizing what she did, Adagio lets go of Sunset's wrist and laughs a little nervously.

Adagio: Sorry about that. These pendants mean an awful lot to us. We'd just hate for anything to happen to them.

You continue to growl, but Sunset then pats your back. You look at her and she makes a gesture of, "Now is not the time." You then growl less and apologize.