In that charged moment, without a word exchanged, they leaned into each other, their lips meeting in a messy yet passionate kiss. Time seemed to stand still as they lost themselves in the sensation, the world outside the gym hall fading into oblivion.

For San, every touch of Wooyoung's lips against his own sent a jolt of electricity through his body, igniting a fire in his chest that burned brighter with each passing second. The younger wrapped his arms around his neck, pulling him closer, craving the closeness, the warmth, the connection.

As San deepened the kiss, his hands crept lower, stopping shortly under Wooyoungs exposed ass, as he gripped the others thighs, "Jump"

Wooyoung did, quickly wrapping his legs around San as the athlete pushed his back against the cold wall for more support.

The elder moaned as his still clothed cock came in contact with Wooyoung's.

He instantly seized the opportunity to grind their erections together, causing both of them to let out sounds of pleasure.

"Young-ah, please tell me you're ready", San whispered as he leaned forward to hide his face in the others neck, holding him up with a strong grip.

The other whined in return, letting his fingers run through San's bleached strands.

"Go on, hyung", he whispered, "Fuck me~"

Not a single second got wasted as San hastily took one hand off Wooyoungs thighs to pull down his gym pants. Just enough for his hard cock to spring free.

He let out a frustrated groan as he struggled to find the youngers hole.

It just wasn't like with a woman.

"Hyung, relax, let me"

Wooyoung on the other hand seemed a lot more experienced as he swiftly took San's dick into his hand before guiding him to his entrance.

Finally, with the youngers help, San was able to slide into the tight, wet heat he had been desiring since their last time together.

He held his breath as he steadily slid more of his length into the other, taking his time, careful to not hurt him.

San's hands found their way back to grip Wooyoungs ass before pushing him further down onto his cock.

He sank down all the way.

Wooyoung took him in. All. At. Once.

The two men groaned in unison as San desperately tried to not let his weak knees get the best of him.

He quickly steadied his stand, using his grip on Wooyoungs ass to pull him up a little before harshly slamming him down again, instantly causing the tip of his dick to hit the others special spot.

"You're so tight, Young-ah. Ah-so perfect"

San could practically feel Wooyoungs moans vibrate through his body, the youngers legs tightening around his waist.

"Fuck, hyung. Take me"

San groaned, repeating his actions from before.

Pulling him up before harshly slamming him down again, going deeper every single thrust.

Wooyoung felt so good, so hot, so wet and only for him.

Only for San.

And no matter how hard San tried to compare the youngers ass to a womans pussy, he couldn't. It seemed like he had forgotten what Sex with Yuqi even felt like.

Like he had forgotten what she felt like.

And even though Wooyoung was surprisingly light for a man, San's legs were on fire.