Donut Challenge

CARLA

"Up up up, let's get a move on!" I urged.

Arthur slowly pulled himself up and Ayden ran like Naruto to the door. He kicked the door open and screamed, "HIIIII YAHH!" like a ninja, except he's loud and not sneaky.

We're in the new room now. It looked like a kitchen, probably the hospitals'. So I guess the hospital ward is conencted with the hospital kitchen? The kitchen is clean, 10/10, will totally recommend. The smell was fragrant like a bakery. Hand on...there's DONUTS??? The donuts are placed on a large metal table in the middle of the kitchen.

Strangely, at the top, there's a timer? It's labled with 15:00. Is it 3 pm? Or is it 15 minutes?

"I'M STARVING!" I yelled, and bolted towards the donuts.

"DONUTS! YEAH!" squealed Ayden.

"Save some for me!" cried Arthur.

The three of us reached the donuts (Dia's sadly waiting behind), but it suddenly faded out of sight. It reappeared on another table, but this time guarded by a cook with a knife. His uniform had small stains (dunno what colour), and he had a neat moustache. His hat was very tall, so he's probably the head cook.

"Who are Y-YOU?" stuttered Arthur, pointing his finger at him

"Call me Duncan! Duncan Donas!" the cook declared.

Dia snickered behind her hands and Ayden bursted out laughing. Arthur tried not to smile. I almost choked on my saliva! What an idiotic name! The cook looked frustrated and confused, and demanded us why we were laughing at him.

"YOUR NAME!" I howled with laughter, "SOUNDS LIKE 'DUNKIN' DONUTS'!"

The cook - I mean, Duncan, glared at us as we laughed like hyenas. His mouth turned into a wicked smile, showing all his teeth. I swear, his teeth were as sharp as knives. He gestured me forward, and pulled us up close by our shirts. My heart was bouncing up and down, what would he do? Our eyes filled with fear.

"Let go of us...," threatened Ayden.

"Shut up!" snapped Duncan.

"W-we were just going through to t-that door," I stutered, pointing to another door at the other side of the large hospital kitchen.

"You're trying to get out of this place!" sneered Duncan, "if you wanna go through to the door, then you must complete this challenge! Or else..."

Duncan whipped out his sharp kitchen knife and pointed it at us, still surprisingly holding four of us in one hand.

GASP!

What is he gonna do to me?? Oh my fricking god!

"Would you kiddies like some donuts?" Duncan smiled sweetly, the most phony smile I've ever seen. "It's a kid's dream!"