Fan Yuan couldn’t see his neck, so he could only insert the tip of the knife between the collar and his neck by feeling.

When the knife tip cut the edge of the collar, it also made a small cut in the skin, and blood flowed out immediately.

In a hurry, Gu Yang opened his mouth and bit Fan Yuan’s wrist holding the knife.

Fan Yuan paused and did not move.

Gu Yang backed away, begging for mercy and said softly, “Fan Yuan, are you really angry? It’s my fault, okay? You give me the knife, and I’ll cut it open for you, okay?”

Gu Yang spoke with a nasal voice, and looked at Fan Yuan earnestly.

Fan Yuan’s grip on Gu Yang’s wrist slowly relaxed, and his black eyes turned sideways to meet him quietly.

After a while, he finally let go of his hand.

Gu Yang immediately went to snatch the knife from Fan Yuan’s hand, Fan Yuan didn’t resist and handed it to him easily.

Gu Yang carefully held the knife, and inserted the blade sideways between the collar and Fan Yuan’s neck.

Such a close distance allowed Gu Yang to clearly see the light blue veins on Fan Yuan’s neck. He aimed it at the collar, and slowly cut it open.

Fan Yuan tilted his neck slightly, exposing his most vulnerable place.

He slowly raised his hand hanging behind Gu Yang, gripping Gu Yang’s shirt tightly.

The collar was cut open. Gu Yang immediately threw away the knife and took off the iron chain around his neck.

Fan Yuan didn’t move, and Gu Yang didn’t get off Fan Yuan’s body, he buried his head in Fan Yuan’s neck again.

The temperature belonging to another person came from the neck, and Fan Yuan could feel the slight itch when the wound healed quickly.

Seeing that the wound on Fan Yuan’s neck had healed, Gu Yang carefully looked at Fan Yuan’s black eyes, and nervously licked his lips.

“I don’t want a collar, don’t be angry.”

Fan Yuan lifted up his half-drowned black eyes, and looked at Gu Yang, as if he was sizing him up or examining him.

After a while, Fan Yuan loosened his grip on Gu Yang’s back, and with his fingertips pointing upwards, he touched the base of Gu Yang’s wings.

Gu Yang’s wings trembled, and the toes that stepped on the bed curled up together.

Fan Yuan pressed his chin on Gu Yang’s shoulder, and slowly comforted him with his hands behind Gu Yang’s back.

“Gu Yang, relax.”

Gu Yang nodded, and rubbed his ear against Fan Yuan’s cheek.

In Fan Yuan’s arms, his ups and downs of excitement, guilt, and this morning finally calmed down.

The black wings slowly disappeared, but Gu Yang still knelt on Fan Yuan’s body and didn’t want to get off.

Fan Yuan immediately withdrew his hands, got up, put Gu Yang on the bed, and walked to the bathroom.

Standing at the door of the bathroom, Fan Yuan suddenly stopped. With his back turned to Gu Yang, his voice was calm and no emotion could be heard.

“When I was young, I wanted to keep a dog, but my family didn’t allow it, so the collar I bought was placed aside but it still belongs to the dog after all.”