Final exam

??? Pov

In a shadowy room, a lonely sound filled the air: drip...drip...drip. A woman, her wrists sore from cold iron chains tails man attached to the chains. Blood drip from her wrists, sighed deeply. Suddenly, the floor shivered and just like magic, she disappeared. The dark room swallowed up the space she once filled.

Time skip
Author POV

After the last intership ends y/n made it to her home. Fumbling with keys and she tiredly open the door, as the door flung open with a creak she met with dead silence.

'Old man must be on petrol' she thought as making her way towards the couch dropping her bag in the process she flop on it getting comfortable she haved a sign.

As she collapsed on the couch, finding it rather comfy, and fell asleep. She woke to see iron being strangled by tusk.

''nice to see you are feeling fine my lady, cause you look really tired a while ago.'' Piped Toska popping out of random.

"So what's going on and you look in good mood today tusk, but why have you been strangling Iron for" she asked,

"Why thank you sire. But iron here is being an idiot and I must now kill him" he replied with a huge huff. "Ummm... Tusk, iron is already dead. Jin-woo killed him remember. He also killed you. In fact He and I killed every single one of you'' she replied.

'Oh... jin-woo' she thought and shook her head and asked ''where is igris?". This time iron answered, "the facts about is that he is in the kitchen with Beru, helping him in cooking dinner for you Boss" he replied.

As Iron just shrugged and went back to being strangled by Tusk making Raven who's was sitting bisides you the whole time sweatdrop, as Toska was cheering for Tusk. Sitting on a sleeping Tank near your legs.

Y/n POV

"Ah.. so your up ha" i sign and look up to find shouta walking out of the kitchen with a coffee mug with him, "yeah" i replied "so how's your intership went, i hear you took down hero killer" he asked a slint of bloodlust in his voice as he mentions about hero killer.

"Yeah it went ok and I didn't endeavour did" i lied, "y/n don't lie to me" he threatened "sigh, yeah so what" i said irritate, but didn't receive any kind of reply he only stared at me sighed and went to his room.

"Lady y/n dinner ready" Beru said.

Time skip the whole next week
Author pov

"These teams have already been chosen at my discretion but since there are 21 of you and Y/N you'll be by yourself" Aizawa explained his class.

"So we have to fight the teachers without y/n?!??!??" Mina exclaimed. "First yaoyurozu and todoroki are a team against me" Aizawa said ignoring Mina's outburst in the process.

"Then bakugo and midoriya are a team". "HUH!?!??!??" Deku exclaimed in disbelief while Bakugou in shere anger."against...-" All might jumps in "-I AM HERE "  while cutting aizawa's speech.

"Y/n you'll also be fighting against all might" he declared 'yeah!!! finally a worthy opponent for her sire' Tusk cheered really out of his character since last week.

*Flashback*

"Right lets talk about teams, First todoroki he's doing well generally speaking but relies too much on brute force and yaoyurozu is an all rounder but lacks the ability to make spur of the moment decisions and apply them therefore I will erase their quirks and take advantage of their weaknesses" Aizawa said.

"Moving on we have Y/N, well she is incredibly strong and decently smart but apart from that I don't know much about her even having her under my roof for a whole two years, except that she does have a temper when a conversation goes towards her personal space. I'm sure you all know why" he added.