Sparks vs Shadow (sports festival)

Author POV.

The Audience cheered at the turn of events. They were also getting excited about the 1vs1 fight of the second round.

Bakugou and Tokoyami's match came up next.

"The second match of the second round! Bakugou vs Tokoyami!" Midnight spoke. "So are you guys ready for a explosive battle?, cause i am and i know Bakugou's rush will be unstoppable!" President Mic shouted.

"Ok everyone ready, Let the second match of the second round Ready and"...... "BEGINS" As mics voice boom through speaker's, Bakugou begin his one-sided masscar on Tokoyami.

Bakugou was attacking indiscriminately while dark shadow was defending against Bakugou's offensive.

President Mic and the Audience were bewildered by Tokoyami's actions. And y/n was carefully observing Bakugous every movement. Cause she knows he would make a good toy to play with, but this time it was not her thoughts but someone else's.

He advanced relentlessly in the earlier matches with Dark shadow, the almost Invincible quirk. So why is he on the defensive and couldn't fight back now?!

Tokoyami was on the edge, Dark shadow was getting timider as the fight goes on. And he also doesn't have time to recharge Dark Shadow's darkness, if he ran out of darkness, the match will be over.

Bakugou jumped upwards, using his quirk to ascend higher. Then he used that momentum to punch Dark shadow in a downward motion.

"Get him! Dark shadow!" Tokoyami thought it was his chance and had Dark shadow attack Bakugou while he was mid-air and wouldn't be able to dodge properly.

But Bakugou dodged by making an explosion downwards. He used the propelling force to get behind Tokoyami and attacked.

"Stun grenade!" Bakugou barked as an explosion shook the stage and covered it with smoke.

"Hey! Listeners look, the whole stadium is covered in smoke!" Said, President Mic.

"Did you know... Dark shadow's weakness..?" Tokoyami slowly asked Bakugou who was above him, holding his mutated beak.

"I figured it out after attacking over and over again, moron."

"Well, It was a bad match-up. I feel bad for you." Bakugou said. "Checkmate..!" He added.

Tokoyami soon gave up, "I give up." he said.

"Tokoyami gives up!, Bakugou wins!" Midnight shouted. 'Well that's a good way to lose'. Y/n thought and went straight towards the locker room cause here match is going to start soon after Iida's.

Time skip

After Tokoyami And Bakugou match. It was lida Tenya and Ibara Shiozaki's match.

lida easily won by using 'ReciproBurst'. He appeared behind Shiozaki instantly then pushed her out of bounds.

"Shiozaki, Out of bounds! lida Wins!"

(Sorry for that, and Mina just outed herself from the second round just like ojirou, cause she  don't want to get beaten up by y/n after watching ya-momo's match against her, more like author-chan doesn't want mina to go against y/n cause author-chan was thinking about to put mina against her, but change her mind last minute due to odd numbers of fighters, that's why mina is a no-no in the second round, sorry 😶).

"Ok folks,The next match was between Y/n Blackheart Vs Eijiro Kirishima. Let's see who's going to win this battle, what do you think sleepyhead" mic boomed throughout the speakers. "I don't pick out favourites, but I'm rooting for y/n" that was the only reply mic get from his best friend. (Oooo, daddy believes in you~, sorry I should probably stop that).