Her Backstory

"So she is the one you talked about" ask detective Tsukauchi Noamasa, "yeah that's her the others pro were talking about they said she broke an entire truck just to save a girl from an accident " said a tired aizawa "so you want me to take her in my custody to ask questions" "yeah-,I Am Here" Aizawa was cut of by a loud all might entering the observation room.

"So it's her" ask all might "yeah" it's the only thing Aizawa said.

On the other side you were sitting in the white cell behind the one side glass which connect the cell and observation room. Sitting on a chair just gassing front her face emotionless. Suddenly she heard the front door open revealing a tall man wearing brown coat basically you can say he is a detective or a police officer.

The man just came and sit in front of her the other side of the table "so who are you" he ask getting no response from her, she was just looking at him head tilted to the side innocently "you don't need to be scared I'm just asking about your name and quirk" he said while sweat dropping at her reaction.

"so I'll ask you again,who are you what's your name and where are you came from" Tsukauchi asked again. Sigh she signed and start.

"My name is Y/n Blackheart and I'm not from here," "not from here what do you mean by you are not from here" he ask a question look on his face.

"I'm not from here means i came from another dimension" she explained "another dimension is that even possible" he ask "yes it is possible with the power i possess ".

"which power?" ask the detective "The power of shadow monarch" she said "shadow monarch what's that" he ask "if you really wanted to know about it then you have to know about my past and myself" "you sure".

"yes since you and those who are behind the glass wall are so insist to know about me then why not" she said which cause the detective to stare at her in disbelief 'how does she know' he thought "so it's starts from the-" she started explaining
The endless war between Light and Darkness

Flashback

'At the dawn of time, when light and darkness was all that existed, the Absolute being split the light to create the Rulers and split the darkness to create the Monarchs. As the Monarchs were born to destroy the world and the Rulers born to protect it, it wasn't long before they engaged in a devastating war with each other.

Eons later, when the Absolute Being was ousted and murdered, the Rulers used tools containing fragments of his power to hunt down the Monarchs and were able to capture the Monarch Legia alive, tipping the tide of the war in their favor and giving them a solid shot towards victory.

Realizing this, the Shadow Monarch Ashborn reached out to the Monarchs and offered his help. As they had no other viable choice, the Monarchs reluctantly accepted him as their new ally.

Ashborn is betrayed by the Monarchs

Unfortunately for Ashborn, even though he managed to stabilize the power balance and keep the war going, his overwhelming powers earned him great fear from both sides and eventually led two Monarchs, Beast and Baran, to betray him and ambush him with their armies.

Although Ashborn easily defeated both Monarchs and killed Baran in retaliation for his treachery, his shadow army was nearly annihilated.

Antares allows Ashborn to rejoin his forces

Deciding to seek revenge against the Beast Monarch, Ashborn went into hiding to revive his army, allowing the Rulers to finally win the war and forcing the Monarchs to escape to the cracks between worlds.