another day with my boys

Your pov

When the adults left the room it was complete silence for awhile. I the broke the silence, "Why Iida?" I asked.

"I was blinded by vengeance and I couldn't see past it. You're right, it was selfish and unheroic of me to even think about taking someone's life. Whether a person is good or bad that's not my decision to make. I see that now and I can't go back and change what I did. I shouldn't have gone after him but I did and I'm sorry." Iida said honestly.

"I'm glad you see the error of your ways, Iida. You're not a bad hero or person, you were just blinded by rage and trust me, I know what that's like. Controlling my anger isn't really my strong suit. I know you can and will do better and as class rep, I count on it from you." I said kindly.

"Ha, look who's talking again" muttered Raven, while Toska giggles as Berus head swift towards Ravens direction a tick mark on his head.

Iida smiled at me, "Thank you Y/N. I appreciate it." I nodded, "Yeah, no problem."

"As for you two, as heroes in training sometimes we're given the impossible choice. We either get in trouble to save another person's life or we suffer with the turmoil of losing someone we could have saved. The fact of the matter is, 9 fimes out of 10 a real hero will choose to get in trouble for the safety of others. Take from the time I got punched by the Nomu at the USJ, I took that hit to make sure that Bakugou is safe" I paused.

"Everything has a cost and as long as you know the full extent of the consequences to come by making a certain impossible choice, I incourage you to follow your heart because that's what it means to be a hero. Sacrifice for the greater good." I finished.

"You're so inspirational Y/N! How are you so wise!?" Izuku asks. I shook my head, "I guess I learnt it from those i care and loved." I said rubbing the back of my neck 'Jin woo, father,m-mother, Mara and my soldiers, i guess' I thought. "Skreek, my queen" Beru screeched anime tears coming out of his eyes a flowery wifu aura around him.

An hour later Iida got his test results back from the doctor. He explained that his arm was damaged and that he was going to keep it that way until he proves himself.

"Iida, that's stupid. You need your arm to fight, you're a hero in training, dumbass." I said as I sat on Todorokis bed, rolling my eyes.

"Even so, I don't have too much pain in it and I want to have a reminder that I need to become stronger and prove myself as a real hero. The engine hero; Ingenium!" He said.

I sighed, "I'm surrounded by a bunch morons." Todoroki then spoke, "It's almost as if, everytime I'm around someone, someones arm gets mashed up. It's like im cursed." He said staring at his left hand. 'ha, cursed I'm the one who's cursed not you peppermint' i thought

"What? You can't be serious." Izuku said. "No, it's almost like I'm the hand crusher or something." Shoto frowned.

"Th-The hand Crusher?" Izuku asked holding back laughter. "Yeah." Shoto monotoned. "The hand crusher!" They both burst out laughing.

"Oh- Sho- Todoro-No- that's not-" Iida sighed. "That's not what it is, Candycane." I said rubbing his back. "It's true though." He said.

"I swear you have to stop with these theories." I sighed. "They're Facts." He 'corrected.'

_-----_-----_-----_-----_-----_----_-----_

Sorry for late update, hope you enjoyed so far thanks for sticking to my story.