USJ (Part-2).

Privious....

But that was until 'it' came.

"By the way, hero. I'm not the favorite here" said shigaraki grinning widely.
________________________________

Continue...

The giant bird like monstrous being instantly pinned down the man on the floor. Y/n felt the adrenaline through her veins 'could this be it'? She thought, longing for the feeling of being challenged again. "Oh look Tank looks like you got competition here" she mumbled only to hear a growl from her big boy.

Y/n was soon snapped out of her thoughts from the sound of her teacher's groans, snapping her head to the direction of aizawa, but that when she caught a glance on the 3 students by the water. And surely enough, she wasn't the only one who took notice of this.

"Why don't we use this opportunity to take the symbol of peace's pride down a notch?" Shigaraki walked over to the three, hand reaching over to touch one of the students.

But before he could touch one of them, a familiar face appeared in front of the light blue haired man, startling him a bit. Nonetheless he still touched the person's face, waiting for the students tragic demise....but nothing happened. Hoping that it was aizawa, he spoke out.

Aizawa had his eyes on Shigaraki, preventing him from using his quirk. But even as the Nomu slammed his face back into the surface, the girl in front of him was still staring through his fingers. 'Why does it not work when its her?!' He thought, now getting a bit frustrated.

Midoriya didn't waste anymore time and attacked the man from behind, raising his arm up for a powerful punch, screaming at the man "Let go of her!"

"Nice punch there kid." Shigaraki mocked, looking at him from behind the Nomu. 'The creature was able to block me within seconds.' The greenette looked up at the thing, taking in ever muscle and bulging veins on the Monster's body.

"Hmmm... This better be worth my time."

The 4 looked at the direction of the voice. 'Sh-She was just right here...' Shigaraki looked back infront of him, seeing that no one was there anymore.

The light blue haired man quickly tried to take down one of the students, reaching his hand out again for the frog girl, but even before he could, his hand out again for the frog girl, but even before he could touch a single hair on her body, she was gone... And so was the greenette by the Nomu.

(y/n) placed the 3 besides Aizawa's beaten up body. While Shigaraki was distracted speaking to Midoriya awhile ago, she took the chance to take Aizawa away to a safe place.

Midoriya, Asui and Mineta were speechless, still processing what happened as they breath heavily, trying to calm themselves up. "You alright?" (y/n) asked, receiving tiny nods from the 3.

"I know you all are shocked right now, but would appreciate it if you bring Aizawa back up there." She said, pointing at the top.

And just as the loud banging of the door was heard, (y/n) stood tall in front of the 3, showing them a comforting smile that looked like she was trying to say 'Its ok... I am here'! Midoriya gawked at the girl, seeing the same glow that All Might gave off but something felt strange like there's a intense aura in that glow, like even more stronger, something darker.

"Have no fear! For I have come!" - All Might

It looked like as if it was staged, (y/n) in a heroic pose whilst under the 'magic' spot light while All Might said those words. She was giving off the same feeling of hope that All Might gave Midoriya. Its as if All Might himself was in front of him.