Final clash (sports festival)

Author pov
Flash back even before Bakugo bumping into you.

"Looks like our final match is set, it's Y/n Blackheart versus Katsuki Bakugou!" Present Mic announced. Y/n had been waiting in her assigned waiting room, (before your hand started to sting with pain) meditating while in her 5% state of Dark fire. Her using it more has finally caught up with her, and she was feeling the muscle on her hand strain start to worsen. Luckily for her, all she needed was some time to detox, and meditate to relax.

Or at least she thought she'd be lucky.

Katsuki Bakugou suddenly kicked open the door to the waiting room and stepped inside, startling the young looking ravenette who was already present. The boy looked around the room before locking eyes with Y/n.

"The hell're you doing here moron!?" The boy grumbled, glaring at the ravenette. Y/n, who was still calming down from her startled state, cause she was zoning out, continued to stare at the boy in confusion. What was Bakugou doing here in her waiting room? "Ah crap, is this the wrong room!?"

Y/n sighs and looks away from the blonde. She didn't have time for distractions, she needed to focus on relaxing her muscles so that she was ready for the next fight. A vein pops on Bakugou's head as y/n ignores him, what did she think she was better than him or something!?

"Hey, I get that I walked into the wrong room..." Bakugou started, as he loomed over the table the girl was seated at. Bakugou then raised an arm into the air, "But giving me the cold shoulder? That's not gonna slide Raven, what's the big idea!?"

'whats this boy's damn deal, i swear I'm going kill him for calling my queen name' Raven spoke up after a long quite day for fer ofcourse, 'yeah he even try to harrash my liegh, not in a bad way but still' mumbled Toska agreeing to the best sister material she have.

Bakugou slammed a hand down onto the table, causing an explosion right on the surface. Y/n not even flinched and her eyes opened once more from her meditation. Raka was having har time handling Beru and Bellion at the same time, Igris well he was quite cause he knows his queen, little things like this wouldn't let it bother herself.

Bakugou and y/n stared each other down, y/n now just as calm ever. "The 'big idea' is that you're in the wrong room, Katauki. I'm trying to prepare for the match, could you not disturb me right now?" Y/n questioned, trying her best to hold her ground right, so she would not explode on him again

Bakugou grit his teeth, and then suddenly kicked the table aside. "WHO THE HELL CARES!?" He shouted cheeks tinted a shade of pink, ' did she really call me by my first name, that was kinda ho- the hell is wrong with me' he thought while scowling at the ravenette who was getting annoyed at the boy's outburst.

"You think you're better than me, don't you!? You've always been like this, and I hate you for it!" (Oooh, i know you don't suki).

Y/n gave the boy a confused expression; when had she ever implied that she was better than Bakugou? (Of course she was, much better he could ever imagine. But you daddy says maintain a low-key profile).

There was not once where y/n didn't look down on to the blonde and she know he can be a great the hero someday. But now he was saying that y/n was looking down on him now?

"You think you're so high and mighty now that you've flashy and mistirious quirk!? I'll show you, y/n. I'll kill you 100 times over if I have to." The volume of his voice dropped. He was no longer shouting but his glare sent all the seriousness in the world. Bakugou meant business, and that just meant y/n was going to have to deliver whatever expectations Bakugou had for her or something.

Before y/n could even say anything in her side, Bakugou simply left. Not another word, nor another outburst. He just left silently, and closed the door, not even bothering to slam it. Bakugou was serious about this, this only meant one thing for our poor ravennette. (Not that poor and inocent).