||𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕪 𝔽𝕠𝕦𝕣||

Start bij het begin

"So close this matter for here only and yes prepare for tomorrow's party" shlok said dismissing the matter. He can't let the past get unfolded infront of the whole world. Which may snatch his power and position.

"Party for what?" Meera asked with confused face . While looked at shlok with 'are you serious face' does he wants to celebrate for his accident.

"We cracked or snatched this much big deal from rajputs, it's time to celebrate it" shlok replied with a tint of happiness and victory.

"Shlok but you are injured?" Uma said worriedly.

"Oo , come on maa . It's nothing. Infact it can be beneficial to us. Peoples will admire us more when they will see cm their working for them , still being injured" shlok replied while navya and abhyant sighed when they think he is not that bad , he comes with something unexpected proving them wrong that he is the worst .

"Karishma , begin the party preparation" shlok said as he finished with his breakfast.

"Jiii" Karishma replied while shlok with ashok Singhania walked out from their as they have an important meeting today at parliament house.

Everyone sat on their respective chairs and continued to have their breakfast while discussing about the party .

"Let's keep a theme for the party , what's say??" Navya yelled excitedly gathering attention on her . Meera quickly agreed with her daughter in law making vivaan just shook his head, Is there anything where his mom won't support her favourite Dil.

"What about Bollywood theme?" Navya suggested while vivaan crunch his nose at her suggestion.

"No!!" Vivaan, dhriti, Karishma with ayushree replied.

"Marvel ?" Vivaan suggested with excitement on his face .

"Definitely no" navya immediately cancelled his idea while Karishma and Meera nod their head agreeing with her .

"Harry Potter??" Ayushree suggested.

"A big no!!" Meera denied it .

"What about a romantic theme?" Uma suggested. May be from this the difference between her grandsons and their wife's will be reduced.

"No!!" Vivaan and navya literally yelled at same time making everyone look at the couple.

"Fairytale??" Karishma suggested.

"No bhabhi, it's quite boring" Priyanka bua replied.

"Masquerade??" Dhriti said while everyone looked at her making her squirm her place at sudden attention on her.

"Yes!!" Everyone yelled with excited face.

"That's really good choice" Meera complimented dhriti's choice.

"Then it's confirmed, the theme of the party is masquerade" vivaan announced.

"Tomorrow everyone will hide their faces behind the mask and let's see whose , which face will going to reveal" Priyanka said with flat tone .

"Dadi, i will go to hospital now" dhriti said as standing from her seat before uma dadi could say something. Shashvat voice boomed making everyone snap their at him .

"No!!!" Shashvat yelled .

"You are not going anywhere!!!" Shashvat said with blank face while dhriti with everyone looked at him confused face for sudden reason of denial .