Episode 4: D is For Diaper Position

Start from the beginning

Right as the 31 year old was sure she was gonna die of boredom from watching dry paint dry some more. A wave of steam and a dark smelling bath soap began to spread through the room as the door opened. Her husband finally called out to her his voice normally a soft melodious filled tone but now was a bit deeper and firmer. "Come here, Iris."

"Yes, papi." A small little pet name that she used when they were in private. Now normally she liked teasing him with that pet name just a bit, especially when she was in a more feisty mood. However, right now she felt like a naughty little girl who was about to get her tail spanked for nearly pulling a fast one on her husband. She swayed her way forward towards her handsome husband. He was wearing a pair of pajama pants but no shirt, his new trips to gym doing wonders in bringing back the muscles and abs that he used to have back in high school and college. He placed his hands on his hips bringing her closer to him, his hands hooking into her the waistband of her pajama shorts. Not pulling them down yet but just to remind her that he could at any point of time. "You know what you did was wrong right?"

"Yes papi," she whispered.

He nodded his cleanly shaven face, he had sharp features in his face but otherwise was a gentle man who held the keys of her heart. "And you know that I am gonna spank you now right?"

"Yes, papi."

He pulled her a bit closer bringing her close to his lips, a small kiss being planted on forehead. "I love you," he whispered before helping her stand up right. "Come here," he said. However as she was about to lay across his lap, he stopped her. "You know the position."

Her eyes went wide at that. "P-Please."

"No," he shot down her begging in a quick motion. He took down her pajama pants first exposing her lacy green boyshorts that showed a good portion of her lightly tanned backside. He carefully brought her down to lay back first on the bed before tucking his arm under her legs, her knees being tucked against her chest. THe dreaded position that she hated more than anything in the world. There was something about this position that stretched out her skin and made the coming spanks sting much more. She felt a blush start to spread across her face at this horrible position as she squirmed just a bit to get into a more comfy spot on her bed. Her husband began to rub her backside for a moment, giving a soft pat here or there, a way to relax her and help her stop clutching her backside.

A small eep escaped her mouth as the first spank came right onto her right cheek, then the left, and then right once more. They were not truly painful just yet but she knew this was just the small calm before the storm, she knew she was in for a good one. The sound of mild spanks filled the room as he kept going, each swat bringing a soft sting onto her backside. It would fade quickly but would be reignited as his hand would return to spank the same place. Mostly targeting the bottom of her backside first, she felt her backside compress and than decompress after each swat. Her blush growing more from this position than anything else in the world. He started going a bit faster making her whine and squirm almost like a puppy that had been caught doing mischief. Her hands gripping at the covers of their king sized bed as she tried to ignore the sting building across her backside.

Another minute passed before he brought this to an end and let her lay straight out over the bed. A wince escaping her mouth as her backside came down on the thick white blanket. Her husband rose to her feet, and began to walk to their closet where their collection of spanking items and other more "adult toys" were in two boxes on the top shelf. "Panties off and raise your legs."

Iris blushed even more as she wiggled her panties off and set them on the floor to join her pajama pants. Before lifting her legs high like a baby about to get their backside wiped by their mother or father. No matter how she tried, she couldn't quite hide her small kitty from peeking out from between her legs. An otherwise cute scene as she closed her eyes, wondering what might be in store for her for these actions. Maybe he would bring out the small strap they had, maybe one of his dress belts thick and made of a hard feeling leather. They had a collection of paddles and hairbrushes, wondering if alongside this horrible position she would also face her hatred paddle. She doubted she would feel the face of the weak cat of nines, she had let her best friend convince her into buying.