Chapter 9:Goddess ~

Uday pov~

Finally , I got her .I burned her house and kidnapped her. I will teach his father a lesson and all those men who killed my family . For some stupid papers they killed my family ,ruined my future. I will kill everyone.

On next morning, I went to her room and she was still sleeping like a baby, how cute she was looking. Her eyes were swollen due to crying yesterday.

I sat on bed and caressing her cheeks.
"Aru, my sweetheart, wake up. I am too excited to marry you" I said her but that's not true. Its all my plan to take revenge from her father.

I will rape her and then leave her .Its not her fault but his father must be teach lesson of loosing someone precious. I will tell him that I had raped her daughter every night.

She woke up rubbing her eyes and looking more cute .She was not much tall but shorter even my dick was bigger than her little hands,hahaa...

"Aru , your all stuffs are in my room .Let's go in my room and fresh up. I want you to meet my little sister,Sia."

"Do you really like me? Want me? Need me?..love?" She questioned me.

"Umm...No! You are just my bedmate or fuc**** property ."

"But you said you will me marry."she said.

" Yes , of course I will marry you not as a wife but as my legal fuc**** property. "I giggled.

" I hate you so much."she said and stood up from her bed. I took her into my bedroom to show where she was going to live. I know all I said was a lie but I want her to trust that I will marry her and Its no matter we have sex before or after marriage but at least we are marrying. That plan was awesome.

When we reached in my room, I told her to change and wear some clothes from my wardrobe.

"Hmm....what the hell! I will not wear this. These are very short and I don't like short dresses. I can't" she suddenly shouted in a worrying tone. That was a short skirt of black colour and a top in pink colour.

I had put only short dresses for her intentionally, I know she will hate and feel embarrass that's why I did to irritate her.

"You have to wear this,I bought all these cool dresses for you and you are not wearing this .No,remember last night?...Go and change or I will change your clothes right now." I said to her angrily and she said nothing , snatched clothes from my hands and went into my bathroom.

I was waiting for her since 10 minutes and I don't like to wait much. So ,I opened the door and went in silently to see what she is doing ....I never imagined that I was the luckiest person on this planet to see a Goddess .

She was in the bath tub completely naked and body wash's lather was all around her soft body. Her breast was half in water and half out of water. I just kept watching and my throat got thirsty .

When she went out from the bath tub , I saw her sexy body , she had a perfect hour glass body shape with perfect curves from front and back. Her V was wet and pink.

She stood below the shower and water was sliding on her .Even that bath tub, soap and water were lucky than me. I want to join her but she will scare again so I controlled my self and went back into bedroom to wait again.

Aradhya pov~

I took a long bath because I was feeling so tired and sad . I was in bathroom for 25 minutes . When I went out he was waiting for me, he smirked and glanced me from toe to head.

"What happened ?" I asked him .

"I saw a goddess today" he said and smirked.

"Wowww..where? In your dreams!" I said .

"Yes , a dream of every man to see a goddess for once but I have a goddess and I saw her ." he said while coming at me.

"What are you saying? Say clearly" I said and he giggled.

"I saw your fuc**** balls when you were bathing" he whispered in my ears and my heart beat stopped. He was watching me when I was bathing .

"Don't worry I will not give you mercy at bed tonight. Even you put more ghee in fire." He said grabbing butt.

"You are a shameless man. I hate you so much..." I cried and my face got red .

And suddenly someone knocked on door.

"Wait, I am coming. John , prepare breakfast for us and Sia." He said to a man whose name was John and a girl named Sia.

Sure that girl, Sia is his sister and john servant or bodyguard. He took me down and sat me on table.

He got busy on a call for a while and Sia came from upstairs. She was looking younger than him. She gave me a surprised expression , I think she didn't know what her brother did with me . He warned me before meeting her to not to tell her.

She came at me . "Hello, How are you ?Doctor why are you here ? Is everything fine to my brother? "She said.

" Hi! Ya.. I am fine and nothing happened to your brother. He is fine too."I said and crying inside at the bottom of my heart. She had to ask about me , I am fine or not?, her brother did wrong with me and she had no clue about it.

"Sia, meet her . she is the one who I was talking about." Uday said her and her smile went up the sky.

"Haa..Sachi? She is my Bhabhi...Welcome bhabhi ,I am your sister from now. I am too lucky ,I have you and Bhaia ,you are super lucky to have her. She is beautiful like a goddess." She said in a breathe.

He winked at me on the word GODDESS she said. I was too embarrassed in front of him .

"Come on, let us eat together our breakfast and then think about Aru...haina Aru?" He said and I was looking at him.

He hit my chair with his leg and I said in hurry " haan ...haan bilkul".

"Wah! Abhi se Aru...." Sia said . I want to tell her about her brother but I can't my father was in jail. I have to bear till his release from jail but before that I have to eat something so I eat my breakfast , I was hungry too.

To be continue....