[16] Brothers arrival

Start from the beginning

Now, I have to get dressed. Elliott's text about wearing something nice made me really annoyed. Does he think that if he didn't tell me that then I will show up in a Halloween costume? I would have dressed nicely either way. But I know he meant not to wear anything revealing. The other day, he told me not to wear revealing clothes infront of people other than him. I wouldn't have wore them anyways, my scars made sure of it.

After searching for a minute, I wear a white tube top with a matching white cardigan which had blue butterflies all over it and pair it with light jeans. I apply some lip gloss and brush my long, black hair before heading downstairs.

Judging by the loud voices coming from the dining room, I am guessing they are already here

Judging by the loud voices coming from the dining room, I am guessing they are already here. My hands were all clammy and shaky as I took baby steps towards the said room. Gosh this is going to be so awkward. I am horrible with greeting people. I hate socializing.

I hesitantly enter the room and immediately wish for the ground to swallow me alive when three pairs of eyes snap towards me. All the three brothers were standing and stopped their conversation in Italian when they spotted me entering.

Beside Elliott was standing Dante, who playfully grins at me. He was wearing a black suit, much similar to Elliott's one. He looked handsome but not more than Elliott.

Next to Dante was another man who looked between the ages of Elliott and Dante. He had black hair with steel-grey eyes. He also looked extremely handsome with his sharp features. I must admit, they have got good genes. Their parents must look this amazing too.

"There you are, love." Elliott walks towards me and grabs my hand before taking me to the other two men. He stared at me intensely from the side before giving a nod of approval. Who wanted his approval? Definitely not me.

"Sirena, these are my brothers." He gestures to both of them as I nod awkwardly. I really don't know what I am suppose to do here. "And you two, Smettila di fissarla e salutala." Elliott shoots a glare at them, tightening his grip around my hand. (Stop staring at her and say hello.)

Dante ignores his evil brother's glare and steps up with a wide smile. "Hello there, darling. As you already know, I am Dante. It is good seeing you again, beautiful. " He winks and grabs my other hand, placing a kiss on my knuckles. I smile, seeing him so happy and energetic. He reminds me of an excited puppy.

Elliott clearly didn't find his sweet gesture as amusing as to me. He growled and snapped, "Keep your hands off her, coglione." Is he always this rude to everyone? Dante was just being nice. (Fucker.)

Dante gasps loudly and dramatically places his hand over his chest, wiping away the non-existent tear that never fell. "You wound me, fratello. I am incredibly hurt now." He is reminds me of Levi, dramatic and funny.

"I don't care." Elliott grumbles and tells something to the other man whose name I still don't know. For some reason, he is intensely staring at me. "Your turn."