Episode 3: C is For Cornertime.

Comincia dall'inizio

"Nope," Carly began to dance in place, putting her hands back to try and maybe block just one of her spanks, but wherever she covered with her hands, he would just go lower or higher, swatting her thigh, her sitting spots, back to her bottom. She could not protect every where and he was much quicker than he seemed. After maybe 15 seconds of this, he took her by her ear and began to pull her towards one of the corners of this living room. Carly sniffled lightly as she found herself facing that corner, her hands being placed firmly on her head. "Stay right here, keep those hands right there, and I will call you out when I am ready to have a nice long chat, young lady."

"Y-Yes sir." Carly let out a cry of pain as he landed two more swats to her backside. "Daddy!"

"Not another word please." Not wanting to risk another swat or two, Carly found herself pouting like she was 8 against and stood as still as she could. Her backside stinging from the very quick but firm spanking she had been given. The dark gray walls starting back at her, the rules of corner time were so simple but so hard. No talking, not too much squirming, and hands stayed on your head until told otherwise. Now when she was a little girl five minutes seemed like five hours, but now that she was older. She knew that she could be in this corner for as long as 45 minutes, and she had a feeling she was gonna be in here for a very long time. As her father had just turned the television on, going to his favorite basketball app that let him watch all of the games. "Let's see here," he began. "Bucks and Celtics, Raptors and Magic, oh Warriors and Suns is almost done, 7 minutes left."

"Oh come on?" Carly thought. She had watched basketball with her dad before, seven minutes being left in a basketball game could mean seven minutes, or could even be as long as 20 with all the timeouts, stoppage of play, free throws, so many could make this so much longer.

For minutes the only sound in the living room was the announcers of the game, and her dad's complaints on how the game had changed. Too many threes being taken, weak foul calls, no defense barely played, but he still loved the game more than anyone, at least in her opinion. "Dang it," her father said as she heard him get off the couch. "Should have brought more than one soda, Danny." He mumbled, the floor creaking as he walked out of the room. "Maybe some chips as well?"

"Of course your fat butt wants some chips too." Carly mumbled as she reached out to start rubbing her still warm rear end, the sting had died down for the most part. She even moved out of the corner slightly so she could check the score of the game herself. 102 to 105 in favor of the warriors for now, 1 minute and 23 seconds left and it was a time out.

Before she could possibly step back into the corner her daddy was starting to come back into the living room. "I forgot my phone..." He trailed off as they locked eyes.

"H-Hey dad..." Carly said as she slowly began to back her way to the corner once more. "You know me... just wanted to check the score of the game really quick..." Carly gave her dad two thumbs up before standing back in the corner, her hands going back to the top of her head. She heard her father take a few more steps towards her.

"And you know me," her dad began not as firmly but still firm enough to send chills down her spine. "And what I do to little girl's that leave the corner, especially ten seconds after I stop watching them for pete's sake." She felt his hands come down onto the waistband of her soft pink pajamas and take down to her ankles in one smooth motion. Exposing a plump and wide backside, protected by only a thin pair of hipster style pink panties.

"Daddy, wait!" Carly cried as her cheeks took on a bright pink hue, but not as pink as her bottom cheeks were about to turn. As he pinned her arms to her back and began to quickly swat at her panty covered rump, bringing back the sting that had faded away in a few swats. As Carly could do was squirm from side to side and jump up and down as his skilled hand came down over and over again on her backside. Swatting on cheek before going to the next one, her panty provided very little protection as the bottom half of her cheeks were showing. "I'm sorry, I'm sorry!"