Chapter 224 - Breaking the Tribulation [02]

Start from the beginning

Qi Yunjing pursed his lips and smiled. His Wen Ran is really, can always destroy the entire atmosphere with just one sentence.

While Han Yulin was angry and distracted by Wen Ran, other Celestial Masters discovered that many of the missing Celestial Masters from the Guild were kneeling on the ground, with red threads embedded in their chests. 

Xiao Guai didn't care about this crazy man in black robe, and went all over the place to look for his Tao Dian. He finally found Tao Dian behind the altar. 

Seeing that Tao Dian had a red thread tied on his chest, he subconsciously wanted to pulled the it off, but was stopped by Mu Zhen: "Don't do anything stupid, he will die if you pull it!"

Xiao Guai called Tao Dian's name, trying to wake him up, but it was as if  Tao Dian had lost his soul, his eyes were open but extremely dull.

Xiao Guai panicked. He didn't dare to touch Tao Dian, for fear that without understanding the situation, he would hurt Tao Dian by acting randomly.

Qi Yunjing said: "He is the Ghost King of the Han family, and he is also Qu Ruotong we met before. He planned the undead game." 

Several Celestial Masters looked at each other after hearing this, and immediately activated their spiritual weapons and rush to Han Yulin in attempt to catch this mastermind behind the scenes.

Seeing the Ghost King surrounded by the other Celestial Masters, Wen Ran turned around and jumped directly onto the altar. Seeing the altar, Wen Ran instantly understood Qu Ruotong's purpose. 

The merits of the nine-generation good people are the best protection against the ways of heaven. It seemed this Ghost King will not be able to last long and is eager to find a new life. 

But at the level of the Ghost King, there is no way to reincarnate. He will either perish like the gods fell, or find a new body, otherwise he will only end up dispersed.

Qi Yunjing didn't know if he could get out safely this time. His intuition say it was very difficult. The opponent had been planning for hundreds of years, so it was impossible to deal with it easily.

Seeing Wen Ran running directly towards him, Qi Yunjing said: "If there is no way out in the end, then kill me. If I die, all his plans will naturally come to nothing."

Wen Ran lightly clicked his tongue: "Which script are you following about sacrificing one's life for righteousness? Don't worry, no one can touch the people I'm covering."

Wen Ran did not pull the rope that bound Qi Yunjing rashly. It was not an ordinary rope at all, but was condensed from the soul power of the Ghost King. In other words, he would not be able to help Qi Yunjing break free unless the Ghost King died.

While Wen Ran was thinking about countermeasures, Qi Yunjing said calmly on the sidelines: "Wen Ran, if we can survive this time, let's get married. This time we will have a grand wedding."

Wen Ran was outraged: "Shut up! Have I accepted your pursuit? Why are you still daydreaming about getting married?"

Qi Yunjing was about to pretend to be pitiful and try harder, but was interrupted by Wen Ran impatiently: "You be quiet! If you talk nonsense again, your salary card will be confiscated!"

Qi Yunjing smiled when he heard this: "No need to confiscate it, it's all yours."

Several Celestial Master who were fighting with Han Yulin wanted to shout: If you still have energy to flirt, can you use it help me?!

Wen Ran actually had no time to help because the twin blood moon in the sky was about to overlap. Wen Ran immediately stood on the altar and made a formation.

While Han Yulin was dealing with these so-called high-level Celestial Masters like a cat playing with mouse, he sneered: "Don't waste your efforts, why not join me from now on? With your ability and talent, you will definitely be among my best men in the future."

Wen Ran was too lazy to pay attention to this lunatic. 

The Ghost King is immortal, so he couldn't free Qi Yunjing, but he didn't need to do that. Isn't this Ghost King's purpose was to use the power of the blood moon to devour Qi Yunjing's soul?

This is like a bicycle being locked, but he can't open it if the key is in someone else's hand. If he can't open it, then he won't open it. If he adds more locks, then others can't open it too!

When he saw Wen Ran made a formation, Han Yulin sneered in his heart, feeling that the other party was overestimating his abilities. The young man was too proud of himself. 

However, when he realized Wen Ran's purpose, Han Yulin's expression changed, and a powerful aura burst out, knocking several Celestial Masters besieging him to the ground.

Han Yulin flew towards the altar fiercely. When the two Celestial Masters closest to him saw this, they almost flew over to stop him. 

Han Yulin could see Wen Ran's purpose, and the other Celestial Masters could naturally do the same. After one or two fights, they knew clearly that even with everyone's combined strength, they could not defeat this Ghost King. After all, he was a Ghost King who had lived for who knows how many years. 

They didn't know if he had any other trump cards, but the most important thing now is to destroy the opportunity that the Ghost King has been waiting for. As long as they made him miss the moment when the two moons overlap and ruin the Ghost King's plan, they will win. So now, no matter what, they must buy time for Wen Ran.

Han Yulin was blocked and instantly he became furious. The Yin energy around him surged and the wind rose on the ground. The cloaking array below the altar with the Yin Wood Ghost Tree for concealment instantly turned into streams of Yin energy and was sucked into Han Yulin's body. 

Without the array, the situation of the large formation below can be seen clearly. There are humans everywhere you can see, and you can't even see the end. Everyone has a red thread tied on their chest. As the array disappears, the red thread was also gradually turning black, and pools of blood began to pool under everyone's kneeling feet.

The blood gradually flowed into the grooves in the ground and gradually gathered towards the altar. When they all enter the altar together, it is probably the point of no return.

Xiao Guai, who had been guarding Tao Dian, saw that the thread on Tao Dian's chest was also being pumped with blood, and his eyes turned red instantly. 

All restraint disappeared at this moment. His body suddenly swelled, and the Yin energy that was being absorbed by Han Yulin changed its direction in an instant and was all absorbed by Xiao Guai.

A sudden change occurred. Han Yulin's expression tightened and he immediately activated his Yin energy in an attempt to regain his power. However, Xiao Guai, who was constantly absorbing Yin energy, did not give him any chance. The excessive Yin energy made him feel as if he was about to explode. 

Just when he felt that he could no longer bear it, he couldn't help but roar. This roar made several Celestial Masters who had just get up fall to the ground again. 

Even Wen Ran was shocked. The roar made his chest feel tight, but he only stopped for a moment, and immediately resisted it. The seals on his hands kept stacking one after another on Qi Yunjing's body. He wanted to free Qi Yunjing's body, but protection first!

Xiao Guai, who was so stimulated by Tao Dian's lost of blood that he lost his mind in an instant, pounced on Han Yulin like a beast. Although Han Yulin was not human, so was Xiao Guai. After the power of a zombie was fully awakened, no matter how fast Han Yulin try to dodge, Xiao Guai bit out a tear on his shoulder.

Xiao Guai's identity could no longer be concealed. Such an obvious transformation into a zombie could be smelled by the few Celestial Masters present, even if they were blind. 

However, they had no time to think about it. At this moment, they had a common goal, which was to deal with the Ghost King. And rescue all the innocent people who were sealed here by the Ghost King who use their blood to activate the formation.

Those thousands of people who disappeared are probably all here now, and there are also many Celestial Masters with great futures. They cannot let these people die here in vain.