Chapter 17

Ayato's frustration boiled over as he glared at his phone screen, his mind racing with thoughts of the recent developments

Ayato's frustration boiled over as he glared at his phone screen, his mind racing with thoughts of the recent developments. He couldn't believe what he had just heard—you were onto him now.
The fact that Osano, your closest friend, was aware of the situation only made matters worse. Ayato cursed himself for letting his guard down and failing to anticipate the consequences of his actions.

To make matters worse, Ayato had witnessed you walking into class earlier that morning with the sports club president, a formidable and athletic figure in the school hierarchy.
The realization that you were surrounding yourself with high-alert students, particularly boys, only fueled Ayato's anger further. He couldn't shake the feeling of being outmaneuvered, and the thought of you cozying up to individuals like Budo Masuta, the martial arts club leader, made his blood boil.

As Ayato pondered the unsettling turn of events, his thoughts returned to the mysterious messages you had received. What was the motive behind them?
And how did they fit into the larger puzzle of his obsession with you? With each passing moment, Ayato's determination to unravel the truth only grew stronger, fueled by a potent mix of jealousy, frustration, and an insatiable desire to reclaim control over the situation.

Ayato's anger reached new heights as realization dawned upon him: Info-kun, the very person who had been aiding him in his schemes, was also the one with access to everyone's contacts. The thought that you were receiving notifications from the same individual who had been helping him orchestrate his plans filled Ayato with a potent mix of rage and betrayal.

How could Info-kun betray his trust like this? Ayato seethed with anger as he grappled with the implications of this revelation. It seemed that his carefully constructed web of deceit was unraveling before his very eyes, and he was powerless to stop it.
With a clenched jaw and a steely determination, Ayato vowed to confront Info-kun and demand answers, unwilling to let this betrayal go unpunished.

Ayato's fingers moved swiftly across the screen of his phone as he deleted the live feed and composed a message to Info-kun, his tone terse and demanding.

[1:18] @ayato: what is the meaning of this? You've been texting my darling (Y/n) behind my back!?

[1:20] @info-kun: I never said I was on your side. I am not on (Y/n)'s side either.

[1:21] @info-kun: Don't worry, I didn't tell her anything secret.

[1:22] @info-kun: She figured it out herself that it was you who's been watching her.

[1:23] @info-kun: I can tell why you like her. She's fun to look out for.

[1:24] @ayato: How am I supposed to get closer to her now that there are all these pitiful losers in my way?

[1:26] @info-kun: Best be going now. You wouldn't want to be late for class, seeing as it is, it seems to be the closest you can get to your sweetheart.

[1:27] @info-kun: Your other problem has been dealt with by the way. Let's see how long it takes for (Y/n) (L/n) to crack.
_________________________________

<love interests>

❥ osano najimi

✘ ayato aishi

❥ mujo kina

❥ amao odayaka

✘ info kun

❥ kizano sunobu

❥ budo masuta

❥ aso rito
_________________________________

❥ info-kun: (18%) he is interested to see what will happen to you next, and how you will react.