Chapter 9

With a sense of determination propelling you forward, you made your way to the info club on the third floor, intent on confronting the mysterious figure known as Info-kun

     As you approached the door, a surge of adrenaline coursed through your veins, your heart pounding in anticipation of the confrontation ahead. Taking a deep breath to steady your nerves, you knocked on the door, ready to face whatever awaited you on the other side.

With a mixture of anticipation and apprehension, you checked the notification on your phone, only to find that it was from Info-kun. Your heart raced as you opened the message, eager to finally get some answers.

[1:15] @Info-kun: What a pity. I was hoping to stay a mystery a little longer.

[1:17] @Info-kun: You are quick on your feet. I'm impressed. I suppose I could make an exception and let you in, but it'll cost you.

[1:20] @(y/n): Cost me what, exactly?

[1:22] @Info-kun: Just a little bit of information.

The door then unlocked with a click. You stared at it before putting your hand on the handle. With a sense of determination, you pushed open the door to the info club and stepped inside, ready to confront the enigmatic figure known as Info-kun and uncover the truth behind his mysterious actions.
     As you stepped into the dimly lit info club, the glow of dozens of computer monitors illuminated the room, casting eerie shadows on the walls.

     The air was thick with anticipation as you made your way toward the center of the room, where the source of light emanated from the rows of screens. The sound of humming computers filled the air, creating a surreal atmosphere that sent shivers down your spine.
     With each step, you felt the weight of the unknown pressing down on you, your senses on high alert as you prepared to confront Info-kun and finally uncover the truth behind his mysterious actions.

     As Info-kun swiveled around in his chair to face you, his wide grin and the playful pose he struck caught you off guard. His demeanor seemed oddly theatrical, with an air of mischief about him that made you uneasy. Despite his eccentric behavior, you remained determined to confront him and demand answers.

     "Welcome, welcome," he greeted you with a playful tone, his grin widening as he observed your reaction. "I've been expecting you."
     As you tried to discern Info-kun's expression, you found your gaze drawn to the red glasses that obscured his eyes, adding to the air of mystery surrounding him. His red hair and school uniform were the only visible features, leaving his true intentions shrouded in uncertainty.

     "Interesting... I've heard my classmates mention your name before, but due to how exaggerated they sounded, I thought you were a folklore." You said.
     Info-kun chuckled softly at your remark, his enigmatic demeanor unchanged. "Ah, the rumors about me do tend to take on a life of their own," he replied cryptically. "But rest assured, I'm very much real."

     "Would you like a drink? Perhaps to wash down that bento you barely had the chance to eat due to you chasing down one of my clients." He said.
     "No thank you. I want to get to the point." You confronted. Understanding your desire to cut to the chase, Info-kun nodded, his grin widening slightly.

     "Of course, let's get down to business then," he said, his tone becoming more serious. "What is it that you want to know?"
     "Why are interested in me?" You asked. "Oh?" Info-kun was intrigued. "I wasn't expecting that to be your first question. But I guess I should've known, considering how you were raised."

     "Lunch period is almost over, so can you hurry this up?" You asked, growing impatient. Info-kun nodded, acknowledging your request to expedite the conversation.
     "Very well," he replied. "The reason I've sent you that message is that I am...interested in how things will play out from this moment on."
     His cryptic response only served to deepen the mystery surrounding his motives, leaving you with more questions than answers. However, you were determined to press on and uncover the truth behind Info-kun's interest in you, no matter how elusive it seemed.

     You furrow your eyebrows at him. Just what in the hell is this guy up to? You thought.
     The sound of the bell soon echoed throughout the room, signaling it was time for class. "You should get going. I wouldn't want you to be late to class." Info-kun said smirking.

     Info-kun's smirk only added to the sense of unease that gnawed at you. Despite his seemingly casual demeanor, you couldn't shake the feeling that there was more to him than met the eye.
     "What about the information you needed?" You asked. Info-kun just turned his chair back around and went back to his computer.

     "I already got what I need. You can leave now," he said. With a nod of acknowledgment, you turned to leave, the sound of the bell signaling the end of your encounter with Info-kun.
     As you made your way out of the info club and towards your next class, your mind buzzed with questions and uncertainties. What was Info-kun's true agenda, and how did it relate to you?
_________________________________

<love interests>

❥ osano najimi

✘ ayato aishi

❥ mujo kina

❥ amao odayaka

✘ info kun

_________________________________

❥info-kun: (17%) he found his conversation with you enlightening. He had a laughing fit when he heard that you nearly killed his client.