Chapter 10

Ayato's frustration and jealousy simmered as he watched you interact with Osano, feeling a pang of resentment at the sight of your apparent happiness in the presence of his rival

Ayato's frustration and jealousy simmered as he watched you interact with Osano, feeling a pang of resentment at the sight of your apparent happiness in the presence of his rival. From his vantage point behind the bush, he seethed with anger, his grip tightening on the nearby foliage as he struggled to contain his emotions.

As you lent Osano your book and turned away with a smile, Ayato's fury reached a boiling point. With a growl, he emerged from his hiding spot, glaring daggers at Osano as he walked towards Rai with a bright grin on his face.
The sight only fueled Ayato's resentment, intensifying his desire to be the one at your side, basking in your smiles and laughter. With a clenched jaw, he vowed to find a way to make you see him in a different light, determined to win your affection at any cost.

As Ayato's frustration boiled over, he furiously tapped out a message to Info-kun, venting his frustrations about his inability to separate you from Osano. With each keystroke, his resentment towards his rival and his desire to win your affection grew stronger, driving him to seek out Info-kun's assistance in achieving his goals.

[7:07] @ayato: You said you would help me get rid of Osano. I can't seem to find an opening when my dear (Y/n) is around him 24/7!

[7:09] @info-kun: I said I would give you whatever you needed. How you get rid of Osano is up to you.

As Ayato read Info-kun's response, a wave of frustration washed over him. Despite his hopes for assistance in eliminating his rival, Info-kun's cryptic reply offered no concrete solutions, leaving Ayato feeling even more exasperated than before.

[7:12] @info-kun: Besides, Osano isn't the only one you should look out for.

[7:13] @ayato: What are you talking about?

[7:14] @info-kun: It would seem that your precious (Y/n) managed to capture a few others' hearts. That's quite amusing considering that it's only been two days.

[7:15] @ayato: Why didn't you tell me this sooner?

[7:16] @info-kun: I have some other business to attend to. Take care.

Grinding his teeth in frustration, Ayato groaned inwardly, his irritation mounting as he realized that he would need to devise his plan to deal with Osano. With a determined scowl, he pocketed his phone and resolved to find a way to outmaneuver his rival, determined to claim victory in the battle for your affections.
_________________________________

<love interests>

❥ osano najimi

✘ ayato aishi

❥ mujo kina

❥ amao odayaka

✘ info kun

_________________________________