𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑋𝑋𝑉𝐼𝐼

Mulai dari awal

He shrugged.

"You just gotta be fast." Me and him said in unison. We both then laughed and left the classroom.

We had one more lesson untill school was over, but this lesson we were in seperated classrooms. I had English while he had geography.

"Wait, so Jessica and Lia are fighting about.. him?" I said, pointing to the 'alex' guy we wrote about earlier.

He nodded.

"I literally don't know what they see in him. He looks autistic." Blake shrugged, obviously joking.

I smacked him in his side. "Ow! That hurt, Len." He rubbed his side, walking up to our lockers that we basically fought for.

"You deserved that." I replied, unlocking my locker. I switched my maths books with my English books and took out my perfume from the locker, spraying some on me.

"Hey, can you spray that on me too?" He tapped my shoulder, looking at me with a slightly ashamed expression.

I laughed. "What for?" I asked.

"There's this girl in geography who's like, all over me. She-" he paused, coming closer to me and whispering in my ear. "She caresses my thigh mid-class."

My face scrunched up in disgust. And I guess you could say.. jealousy?

"Oh, then sure." I nodded. I sprayed a little onto his neck as well, then put it away.

"Okay, I got to go now. See you at mine?" He ran his fingers through his hair, smiling.

I smiled too. "Sure. I can bring those cookies I promised you and your mom too."

He nodded. We waved eschother bye and left to our lessons.

------------------

"Awwe, that's adorable!" Isaac said, shaking me.

I rolled my eyes.

"That's nothing. There's way more cuter things that has happened." I said as if it was a flex.

"Tell me." He turned to his side, looking at me.

I turned my head to him as well.

"Well, there was this one time..."

------------------

"Dude, you're gonna get sick." I told him, hitting his side.

Blake was behind my door, dripping wet.

I can't lie, he looked pretty ho-

"I'd rather be sick than you leave without me saying goodbye." Blake replied.

I sighed. I had accidentally told him very last minute that I'm going on a vacation with my family to France for a week.

But I didn't expect him to arrive behind my door at.. 10 pm... The night before I leave.

He looked up at me from his wet hair that was stuck to his face as the rain water fell down his face.

I frowned at him as he gave me a hopeless smile.

"Come in." I finally said, putting an arm in his back as he walked inside.

"Wait here, I'll get you a towel." I quickly said, running to my room and grabbed a towel.

Once I came down, he had taken his shoes and jacket off. Safe to say that the jacket was infact not waterproof.

"Oh, my god, you're dripping wet." I groaned, putting a towel around him.