15

"Hear ye, Hear ye!" The ancouncer yelled, successfully gaining the attention of people buzzing in the main town of the capital.

Once people quieten down and a large crowd had formed, the ancouncer continues. "His royal highness, Our crowned Prince, Park Jimin has written a message to you all,"

Many of the people smile at hearing the name of their beloved Prince, listening attentively.

"I shall begin..." He opens the scroll and clears his throat.

"Dear my beloved people of Alynthia.

I write to you today to happily announce that i have chosen my mate, the prince consort. This person is very precious to me, and I love him dearly. I have full faith and trust that there's none better than him who I'd want to have by my side to take care of this kingdom.

The prince consort shall be revealed to the public in the upcoming ball.

Our mating ceremony will be held soon after the ball, so I hope you can give us your blessings.

Take care,

Your sincerely,

Prince Park Jimin,"

Muttering begins in the crowd after the announcer finished, many were excited and happy to hear the fact their prince seemed to be mating with someone he loved rather than it being with someone for bussiness or political purpose. It was a positive change.

Few weeks ago news about house J had also been revealed to the public officially which sent the kingdom into a shock but the majority were satisfied to hear the case to have finally come an end. They were proud of Jimin for taking actions.

_

The preparations for the ceremony was seeming to be harder on Jimin and Jungkook than they thought it would. They've never prepared such a big event and didn't really know who to invite and what exactly to prepare.

In the end, they started working alongside the official event orginiser to prepare it. While at the side the ball's preparations have already been completed.

The ball would officially initiate Jungkook into the elite society as the consort.

So when the ball came around, there was an excited buzz all across the kingdom to meet the prince consort of Alynthia, in line to be the king consort once Jimin takes the throne.
_

Jimin suddenly shuts his book, abit louder than he intended it to shut, catching the attention of his alpha who was focused on his own book.
The two were in the midst of a library date, since they hardly get the chance to do something relaxing together.

The Prince had blushed cheeks. Even if he enjoyed reading spicy romance novels sometimes, he always needed a moment to just breathe out before diving back in to the fictional world. Jimin just sent a sheepish smile and gestured Jungkook to go back to his own reading.

But he didn't realise that his blushed cheeks were quiet obvious to his alpha. A moment later Jimin goes back into reading and gets so immersed, he didn't realise Jungkook standing behind him until the alpha leaned his hands against the table edges, caging Jimin in between.

"Intresting book you're reading, my love," Jungkook whispers in a sultry tone. Jimin gasps, immediately shutting the book at his suprise to Jungkooks sudden appearance near his ear. "You seemed so focused, I had to take a peek," He slides the books from the Jimins hand quickly and steps back with a mischievous grin.

"Give it back," Jimin tries reach for it.

Jungkook keeps taking steps back opening the book to the page Jimin was on and scans his eyes across the words. He raises an eyebrow the more he reads, turning next few pages while Jimin hides his face in his hands out of embarrassment.